ANyone know anything about this NSX in Texas?

2002 SIlver/Black, VIN JH4NA21672T000093 58k miles? Cars looks to be located in EULESS, TX

I am REALLY close on pulling the trigger on her

yea I did a search on here and saw that too...the car doesnt have some of those parts on it anymore. Thanks for that tho.

Anyone else know ANYTHING about her?

Was looking at this vehicle as well. Original owner states that the car may have been through a least 2 accidents and a 3rd owner. (you should verify with the seller)It does have "high miles", but the price seems attractivewould be interested in what u find out as well, pls update the thread if u do learn anything new

Car fax looks clean...

Seems to have been two accidents.

:confused::confused:

The report shows only two owners, but the information that Carfax reflects isn't always 100% reliable. There are ways around getting negative remarks to show up on it and, although I don't know how that is done, that may have been what has happened here.

The report shows only two owners, but the information that Carfax reflects isn't always 100% reliable. There are ways around getting negative remarks to show up on it and, although I don't know how that is done, that may have been what has happened here.

Its really pretty simple. Carfax buys its information from various sources, it's biggest being goverment agencies and body shops/dealerships. If there is no police report opened and the body shop doesnt deal with Carfax, its very easy to not show up. You may want to try pulling an Autocheck, they are better than Carfax and thats what all the auctions use.

did hear good things via a PM frm a member on here who seems legit. :frown:

Thanks guys Im passing on this car.

I did. I gave the guy a number to contact and asked him for his. He hasnt done none of the above.

Oh well...another one bites the dust for me :redface:

Last edited:
Car fax looks clean...

Seems to have been two accidents.

:confused::confused:

carfax does not mean anything

someone wrap their car around a pole, gets the car towed and fixed with out filing a police report. Carfax is clean.

get the car PPI first. carfax is only a tool, not THE tool for car buying.

if you count on carfax for 100% of the information, your bound to lose.

i get customers that come in PPI with "clean" carfax. Needless to say, i tell them otherwise.

purchase wisely.

good luck.

I live in Euless, I might have seen it on the street once, not sure.:cool:

Hello everyone,.. I'm a defecting clublexus member in the market for an NSX, who actually almost bought this car,... the owner emailed me the day he sold it ( the day I actually called on it ), and said he sold it for $34k,... said he was desperate for cash to save his business.

I know he owns a copy / shipping company in the area,... so, someone made off like a champ if the car is in good / excellent condition. I test drove one at Global Motorsports here in Houston with similar miles / mods, and they wanted $65K for it...

Hello everyone,.. I'm a defecting clublexus member in the market for an NSX, who actually almost bought this car,... the owner emailed me the day he sold it ( the day I actually called on it ), and said he sold it for $34k,... said he was desperate for cash to save his business.

I know he owns a copy / shipping company in the area,... so, someone made off like a champ if the car is in good / excellent condition. I test drove one at Global Motorsports here in Houston with similar miles / mods, and they wanted $65K for it...

He told me the same thing but none of his stories matched up. He told me he was about to sell the car for 44k and it was my "last chance" but he had dropped the auto trader listing for 42.5k.

And a user on here gave me the inside scoop on the car and it was far from even being in "good" condition. When he never gave me a number to call him or contacted the users on here that were willing on checking the car out for me it kinda gave me a bad feeling about it

i called him on thurs i believe it was, and he never answered his work phone, his worker took a message. So, i found his cel # on the autotrader ad, and he never answered directly,... so at that point I sent an email, and he responded late that evening saying it was sold that day.

He later sent an additional email saying the person who bought it got the deal of a lifetime, as he let it go for $34K... I was prepared to fly up there and drop the 42K if it was legit and wasn't beat up... ( and have it inspected ),... so, that part didn't sound right,.. how tha hell do you get to $34K from $42.5K, when comparable cars were high 40's to low 60's???

Sounded like a scam to me, so I didn't move on it initially... and sounding like probably for the better. The lambo dealer here in Houston has a 97 for $42K now, was $47K earlier... has 26K miles on it.... so I figured the 2002 couldn't be right... since there's two on trader that are advertised for $36K stating it's blue, when the car is clearly black, and another for some ridiculous price...

If anyone is seriously looking for a perfect 2002 Yellow/Black with 18k, my brother is selling his. I think he'd take somewhere in the upper 40k's right about now. Sorry for the shameless plug:redface:

not bad,... i rented a yellow vette C6 for a weekend,... pimpish,...but didn't think I could do a yellow car everyday... all of my cars have been pearl white... so I'm tryin' to keep my tradition, but the black is wicked on this car ( though common ), and the silverstone is pretty pimp as well,...

If anyone is seriously looking for a perfect 2002 Yellow/Black with 18k, my brother is selling his. I think he'd take somewhere in the upper 40k's right about now. Sorry for the shameless plug:redface:

Id be VERY intrested if that was the case but that's not whats posted...the 03 yellow/yellow i think is going for way less then the one u posted :redface:

not bad,... i rented a yellow vette C6 for a weekend,... pimpish,...but didn't think I could do a yellow car everyday... all of my cars have been pearl white... so I'm tryin' to keep my tradition, but the black is wicked on this car ( though common ), and the silverstone is pretty pimp as well,...

Disclaimer:
I do not wish to piss off nor start a argument ith the NSX gods.

Ok, now that thats out the way. I drove my friends Red/Black 06 z06 a few months ago and feel in love with that thing! I even made a post on here and got totally flamed for it but I was asking people what they thought about the 2 side by side...lol. My fav american car!!!

Ok, now that thats out the way. I drove my friends Red/Black 06 z06 a few months ago and feel in love with that thing! I even made a post on here and got totally flamed for it but I was asking people what they thought about the 2 side by side...lol. My fav american car!!!

The guy that sold me my fully and tastefully modded 91 NSX bought an 07 Vette...it was new and that was a plus! It was fast - and that was another plus! However...its exhaust sounded like crap and the car did what all North American cars do over time...suck! He is upset that the paint looks like crap and the car is as usual as a Honda Civic! Realize the truth of the whole issue that is being presented to you...be a follower or be an originator...its up to you...I prefer owning a "hand-assembled" exotic car that very few people own...I do not appreciate all the attention that the car gets...but I am not complaining...I deserve it for owning such a piece of motoring history!

Hell...I have owned vettes before...and I always had the wrong one...lol...people still love the classic 1960s Vettes...and they do love the early 70s too...but they get more particular when it comes to the engines that the cars have. Save yourself from the old..."nice car - but I just saw the same car 20 minutes ago".

Dam:cool:

Last edited:
holy moley...

Dayam. Dayam, again. That's ~2.5k miles/year. High(er) $40k'ish ($47.5k for argument's sake)... someone can drive it for 10yrs & put on 75k more miles, and prob' still get $27.5k for it in 2018 w/ 90k miles (just going by past NSX market-trends/residual values, for entertainment's sake).

That's ~$20k/120-months, or $167/month in ownership (depreciation). Can't even get a Hyundai Accent for that! :eek:
I[']d be VERY int[e]rested if that was the case but that's not whats posted...the 03 yellow/yellow i think is going for way less then the one u posted :redface:
Are your perhaps referring to this:

2003 Yellow/Yellow VIN: JH4NA21663T000099 [NSXPRIME: 34.5k miles / $50k]

or

2003 Yellow/Yellow [Autotrader: [29k miles / $63k]

or

2003 Yellow/Yellow [Autrotrader: 30.5k miles / $59k]

(both are also on www.cars.com & www.ebay.com)

... or are you referring to another '03 Rio Yellow Pearl / Yellow NSX-T 6spd', and if-so: which one & where?

Admittedly, I'm having trouble makin' sense of your post of a low-mileage/clean '03 Rio Yellow Pearl / Yellow NSX-T 6spd' w/ no stories for "way less than" high(er) $40k's ... :confused:

I/we/us/Prime'masses eagerly anticipate & await the reference for the low mileage '03 Rio Yellow Pearl / Yellow NSX-T 6spd' for "way less than" high 40k's! No lie. . .

Last edited:
All 3 of the yellow NSX's posted have almost double the miles of my brothers and he's still asking less. His car is bone stock and 100% perfect. No stories, issues, just a like-new car. I think his car is worth every bit of $50k but time will tell. He's not desperate but just adjusting to the economy and preparing. Lame if you ask me:biggrin:

All 3 of the yellow NSX's posted have almost double the miles of my brothers and he's still asking less. His car is bone stock and 100% perfect. No stories, issues, just a like-new car. I think his car is worth every bit of $50k but time will tell. He's not desperate but just adjusting to the economy and preparing. Lame if you ask me:biggrin:

I agree about the miles but it is a 2002 model with the other 3 being 2003s
If you look in any book the newer model is going to be a higher value even with those miles. Check out Kbb, nada, and/or black book what the dealers use. I know my car is worth 50k also.

Back