Anyone know about this nsx? JH4NA1159NT000747

Re: Anyone know about this nsx?

I don't know anything about that car.

But a 1 owner 92 is unusual. Pics look good and mileage is low. I'd ask about the timing belt (etc.).

yeah it looks like a great buy. Almost too good. I emailed the seller to see if maybe it's in snap ring range.

I haven't heard anything from the seller yet. I'm thinking its in snap ring since it's such a good deal with such low miles and one owner. But i've also seen this add on autotrader for atleast 1 if not 2 months.
Thanks why I came on here to see if anyone knows anything about this car at all.

:eek: wow, i agree.
whats up with all these good deals poppin' up
after i bought one already. :mad:

Carfax info for JH4NA1159NT000747

now according to carfax (which I have about another three week supply of searches.....)

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 5 billion vehicle history events and found 5 record(s) for this 1992 ACURA NSX (JH4NA1159NT000747).

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
01/23/1993 179 Indiana
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Elkhart, IN
Title #93043001034 Title issued or updated
First owner reported
04/05/2000 17,768 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
Lubed oil and filter changed
04/18/2001 19,049 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
04/02/2002 20,215 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
08/05/2003 21,639 Service Facility Vehicle serviced

So, REALLY low milage!...

NO reports of being totaled or salvaged in the carfax.

The pictures look great too. I hope this helps

Any other searches ? anyone? just let me know!

Selwyn

I know that car! I have personally seen it, and it is the real deal. The owners first name is Mark, and he lives in Elkhart, Indiana. He would drive the car to the Acura dealer (which was 100 miles from his house) to get all of the services done at the dealership. The car was ALWAYS spotlessly clean, and he would not drive it in the rain. I worked at the dealership in school, and saw the car several times. There were a few times when he actually rescheduled service appointments because the weather report showed a possibility for rain.

Great car....I would buy it in a second if I was in the market for another one. I am surprised he still has it as rarely as it gets driven.

Don't know about that NSX.

I know of a 94 Red NSX with 70K miles selling on Auto Trader for $29,000. Only 2 owners in California. I checked it out a few days ago. It's clean but not excellent condition.

There was a 95 Brooklands Green NSX (67K miles with all major maint. done) who wanted at least $35K, but ended up settling for only $27K. (I spoke to the owner).

Also another NSX in AZ. 93 Red NSX with 65K orig. miles with all maint. records including timing belt, seals, O2 sensors etc.. (Reserve price at $33K) I offered $25K for the car, but there's no way for me to check it out. He accepted my offer.

Unfortunately with the Economy and the Housing market going way down, people are holding tight on the money. There is no signs of it getting any better anytime soon. People are going to have to settle for less $$ in cars and housing if theywant to sell it. In the general population, $30K-$60K sports cars like these in general are not a necessity. This is not a good time for a seller's market as it was 2 years ago. Also, loans are not easy to come by anymore. Judging by the economy, the last 4 NSX for sale in the region, and all of the recent cars for sale on Prime NSX, it's a buyers market right now.

Unfortunately you'll be seeing more deals on everything including cars. I'm still going to wait it out until next year 08 to get my NSX, I think prices will go even lower. I think by 2008, I'll be able to get a "B" grade 91-93 (garaged) NSX for $25K.

Good Luck!

Back