Anyone know about this car??

dxd

Experienced Member
Thinking of this one but there are some issues with it. The dealer told me that the bumper has been repainted due to rock chips? Not sure if this is the ony body work or if there may be more.. Here is the link

http://eliteiron.com/view.asp?auto=457

Car came from Georgia but the carfax shows originally from Northeast and it has been owned by 5 different people.... Anyone live near Springfield Missouri that might be able to take a peek if I can get this guy in the 49-50k range?

Thanks, Dennis

There have to be some problems that they don't want to disclose untl you get there... $55.9k is about $4k undervalued for a 2002 w 14,000 miles.

Also 5 people in 4 years????

CL65 Captain said:
There have to be some problems that they don't want to disclose untl you get there... $55.9k is about $4k undervalued for a 2002 w 14,000 miles.

Also 5 people in 4 years????

I think thats what 2002's are worth call me crazy:wink: 5 owners doesnt mean anything. Original dealer is one, first real owner is two, and wholesaled a couple times since. Some states list every title holder and anytime as an owner. I just sold an 02 WRX with 14 owners. New retail owner once a year, and a bunch of different wholesalers. Weird thing is, it was one of the nicer ones Ive ever seen.

Thanks for the input. The guy sounds like a decent guy but the painted bumber and not disclosing the fact on the web makes me wonder? The Driver's seat also looks like it is wrinkled a bit and not pulled tight the way it should be. Wonder if the car was riden hard etc.. Anyone know of this car or live near Springfield that could possibly take a peek? Thanks for everyones help.. Dennis

Back