Anyone know about this 2002 at Pohanka Acura? JH4NA21692T000189

Re: Anyone know about this 2002 at Pohanka Acura?

Ive got a yellow 04 with 7k that I cant move. $68,999 and its yours.
oh, Acura Certified as well.:biggrin:

Certification Question

The Kid said:
...Acura Certified as well.:biggrin:

Can a fairly new NSX that is no longer within warrenty be certified?
Mine is a 2001, and it did not come with an extended warrenty. I've read all the extended warrenty messages, so I don't want to open that can of worms again.

THANKS!

Sam

Re: Certification Question

SamBel said:
Can a fairly new NSX that is no longer within warrenty be certified?
Mine is a 2001, and it did not come with an extended warrenty. I've read all the extended warrenty messages, so I don't want to open that can of worms again.

THANKS!

Sam

Maybe:biggrin: PM me for details

charleysung said:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...d_year=2003&max_price=70000&cardist=16#vdptop

Any stories? The dealer says that the rear bumper was repainted. It's listed for $64,000 on Autotrader, but according to this guy on Prime

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...d_year=2003&max_price=70000&cardist=16#vdptop

it looks like it was offered for $59,900. And it's been sitting on their lot for three months. Seems way too cheap to not sell quick. Smells fishy.

I saw the vehicle when they first took it in. Older guy owned it and the rear bumper had a gash in it. Mind you, I saw the vehicle about 3-4 months ago when it first came in and was thinking about buying it. At that time it needed rear tires pretty badly and the side bolster wear was pretty bad. The car drove nicely. I saw it at night but, felt all over the front bumper and could not see/feel any rock chips. The guy traded it in on a 05 yellow nsx.

jjeray said:
who is that chick in your avatar?

Elisha Cuthbert:biggrin:

SPA_S2000 said:
Elisha's one of CANADAS finest.

A fan myself.

Why would someone trade a yellow 02 in on a yellow 05? stinky to me.

The '02's silver, no ?

94gsr-??nsx said:
It is silver and Pohanka was selling it for $59.9K at the end of December '05.

Yes, it's the same one. They offered to sell it to me for $60,000, so I went to look at it. Aside from two little gashes on the rear bumper, it is clear that the front bumper was replaced. One of the clips holding the front bumper was clearly glued back. Also, there is a lot of wear on the seats.
But the biggest problem with the car is that it has an odometer rollback warning on Carfax. They claim that the body shop that fixed the bumper accidentally added 10K miles to the odometer. Even if that is true, it will be such a pain in the ass to have to explain later when selling the car.

Back