Anyone Know a Good NSX Shop/Mechanic In St. Louis Missouri

Not in St. Louis, but I took mine to Acura of Brookfield in Wi. VERY WELL WORTH the drive (400 mi.) one way. Call John Vasos and have his dream team work on it. Had mine done 2 years ago and I am still raving about him.
1-800-383-3936.

Here is a link of stuff they did for me-
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75638

Any questions, feel free to buzz me 314-368-5111
Lawrence

I would look up the BarnMan. He did mine last time and is equally competent, will become a friend for life, and is dirt farmer cheap. Some of us fly him up, he drives it home, fixes it up, you fly down (Nashville - cheap) and drive it back with a huge grin and a trunk full of the cash you saved.

Here in town I have had some work done by xtreme automotive.

Kerry
xtreme Automotive
5301 Northrup ave
St. Louis, MO 63110
Bus: (314) 221-4904
E-mail: [email protected]
Web Page: http://www.myspace.com/xtremeautomotiveinc

I knew Kerry when he worked for the schyster Borras at Autos of Europe and he couldn't take the ethics so started his own shop on the hill. He works 24/7/365 and his wife helps with the business too. I have had him do suspension, rear boot/drive axle removal inspections, and various other smaller jobs and he has treated me and my car first class. He has also done several jobs for my BMW 540i and I have sent many of my friends to him and they love him too. It is a little bit of a haul but the guy is honest as the day is long and his rate is 1/2 of the Acura/BMW dealers. Yep - 1/2. Only problem - there is a line of cars a mile long to get into his shop and he runs it like a hospital where the people with one car they need for work tend to get out before the 3rd exotic car folks where time isn't as critical. I know he hired a couple of guys so that might not be a problem anymore but again - highly recommended. Just not 100% sure I would give him a timing belt (not that he hasn't done 100 others in his sleep).

Good luck!

Not in St. Louis, but I took mine to Acura of Brookfield in Wi. VERY WELL WORTH the drive (400 mi.) one way. Call John Vasos and have his dream team work on it. Had mine done 2 years ago and I am still raving about him.
1-800-383-3936.

+1 I am a life long fan of John and his crew.

+1 I am a life long fan of John and his crew.

+2 - I should have mentioned in my post that you can not go wrong with Vasos or AoB. I didn't want to give the impression that was not the case. You and your car will get star treatment and they will really work with you. They also don't mind working with aftermarket parts unlike a lot of dealers.

Back