Anyone in the NY, north NJ area?????

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I have a 91 red NSX. Just wondering if any of you guys are in upstate NY, well not way upstate NY. I'm from Rockland County. I've seen a few more NSX's around here, I know of a couple of you, but if you in the area let me know.
mike:D

North West New Jersey

Nsxdemon81 said:
I'm like 5 minutes from the palisades mall, where you from? Maybe we could meet up if your not too far

Cool.. I guess your around W. Nyack, I'm up in Spring Valley...

When do you want to meet up... well..after all this flooding!!;)

jadkar said:
North West New Jersey

You mean the place they keep showing on the news that is flooded all the time?:D

im near poughkeepsie, in dutchess county, the mall is about an hour from me id be willing to meet up since my car is almostttttt done!
Chris

Sounds like we got a couple people around here, would you guys be interested in having a little gathering at the mall?
mike

Warwick, NY Orange County

What about Sunday, as in tomorrow??:):)

LarryB

I'm down... what time?:D

gimme a call if anyone wants to meet up... 845.642.9723

OK i'll say i'll definately be there tommorrow maybe 5:30 though by the time i get my car. Now only one problem there are 2 dunkin donuts on 59. Both are next to carwash's too. So the Dunkin Donuts across from the Palisades mall, or the one in nanuet near the TacoBell/KFC? I say it would prob. be easiest meeting in either dunkin donut parking lot. I'll check which one you guys choose tommorrow after work. See you there.
Mike (i'll be in a red NSX btw)

Nsxdemon81 said:
OK i'll say i'll definately be there tommorrow maybe 5:30 though by the time i get my car. Now only one problem there are 2 dunkin donuts on 59. Both are next to carwash's too. So the Dunkin Donuts across from the Palisades mall, or the one in nanuet near the TacoBell/KFC? I say it would prob. be easiest meeting in either dunkin donut parking lot. I'll check which one you guys choose tommorrow after work. See you there.
Mike (i'll be in a red NSX btw)

Actually, I meant at the Palisades Mall across from Dunkin Donuts in West Nyack... the side "the Cheese Factory" is on...

JaySpec7 said:
I'm down for a mini meet at the palisades mall...

I was just there last night to watch Spiderman 2 at the IMAX theatre. My younger brother made me do it!:D

I'm surprised that no one here mentioned but looks like showers for Sunday. You guys will still meet regardless?

Back