Anyone in Austin willing to share their S2000?

Asking for a favor here; my neighbor's sun (17) is looking at getting a newer car, trading his 1969 GTO for an S2000. However, he's never been in one (let alone driven one). Just trying to see if someone here in Austin would mind letting him ride in it, tell him about it, etc.

Since he doesn't drive a stick, I don't think letting him drive/not drive is an issue.

TIA! :D

Well, the first time I tried for a test drive they wouldn't let me take the car out; however, the goal here is to show him about the car, and I haven't had a salesman-less test drive in a long, long time. Also, I'm not the most knowledgeable aboutthe S2000...

Well, my car is awaiting a new turbo in it. I am in Houston, and come to Austin occasionally. Now, my car isn't exactly an accurate depiction of a normal S2000. Maybe I can fill in some of the missing knowledge. Once I get her runnin again, I'd still be up to givin' the guy a ride.
-Tom

I'm in the Houston area as well. Putting my car back to stock to sell. If he's interested in coming down to take a look at it and see the s2000 Houston scene let me know. I dont mind letting him drive the car and giving him a test drive.

-Trung

Back