Anyone had Tuan@Ptuning (N.VA) cornerbalance & align your NSX? Other recommendations?

Anyone had Tuan@Ptuning (N.VA) cornerbalance & align your NSX? Other recommendations?

Couple of years ago, I had my NSX corner balanced and aligned at Curry's Auto (Manassas, VA) and it ran fine, other than that it had visible rake (see http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101006&highlight=alignment). I've been tinkering with ride height & just got new tires so, I thought I'd try a different shop this time. Need to get it done right for sure. May travel a bit outside local MD/DC/VA area, if needed. FYI currently lowered on JRZ's with 215/40/17 & 265/35/18 Dunlop Z1Star Spec tires on 17X8 & 18X10 Advan T5 wheels.

Recommendations/comments appreciated.

Last edited:
Re: Anyone had Tuan@Ptuning (N.VA) cornerbalance & align your NSX? Other recommendati

Need to to get my NSX corner balance after installing the JRZ, I was thinking about PTunning, but I need to go by and talk to them first.

Re: Anyone had Tuan@Ptuning (N.VA) cornerbalance & align your NSX? Other recommendati

Need to to get my NSX corner balance after installing the JRZ, I was thinking about PTunning, but I need to go by and talk to them first.

Let me know what you find and/or PM me.

Tuan at P-Tuning installed my supercharger. He's pretty knowledgeable and the shop is pretty impressive. I have no complaints.

Yes, Tuan is the man for alignment, he did 4 wheel alignment on my evo and setup for circuit cross really good.
I think they have the best alignment tools and machine that flat to the ground so it's fit for lower car.

I personally prefer:
http://www.functiontuned.com/

The care and treatment they do to each and every vehicle is bar none the best. Everything is designed for lowered vehicles and the owner is the only person I've ever trusted to touch my car.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]lower then 5" ground clearance.... i think everyone is lower then 5" here. I'm running on Tien coilovers, want to raise it up a bit. Might have to pay them a visit next month or so.[/FONT]

Let me know what they say. thx.
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT]Alignment and Corner Balancing Rates:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]
    [*]4 wheel alignment:
    [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]$125*[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]
    [*]Front wheel alignment:
    [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]$85*[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]
    [*]Alignment Check:
    [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]$39[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1](incl. snap shot and printout of current alignment spec)
    [*]Alignment Package:
    [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]$400 [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1](reg. $500). [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]If you track your car and would like to test out different alignment specs, or simply need an alignment after each track event, you can save money by purchasing our alignment package. The package includes (FOUR) 4-wheel alignments.* All four alignments must be done within 1 year and only for the same vehicle.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]
    [*]Vehicle w/ ground clearance lower than 5":
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]$50[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1] (setup fee). This only applies to about 1% of vehicles that we have aligned.
    [*]Corner Balancing:
    [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1]$95/hr.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT][SIZE=-1] (average time is 2-3 hours per vehicle, and by appointment only).[/SIZE][/FONT]

chris. did you talk to them. have you decided? i myself am debating.

chris. did you talk to them. have you decided? i myself am debating.

FWIW I did not hear back from Tuan after leaving 2 messages. Let me know how your experience turns out.

I personally prefer:
http://www.functiontuned.com/

The care and treatment they do to each and every vehicle is bar none the best. Everything is designed for lowered vehicles and the owner is the only person I've ever trusted to touch my car.
Both Ptuning and Function:TUNED do great work as I have dealt with both of them. For alignments Id definitely go to Ptuning. They have the best equipment for the job.

Back