Anyone going to The Driver's Edge (Sept 6-7 and Oct 18-19)

The Houston guys will be getting together Sunday, Nov. 16th. We are planning to all take a long cruise to Texas World Speedway together to check out Drivers Edge. Hope to see and meet some fellow NSXer's!! :)

Still grinning

I had a blast! Since my previous intructor is now in Norway, SL was my new one. I learned a lot (SL is great!), but still have a way to go if I want to drive like SL, Mike (who gave me a awesome ride in his NSX), or Chris C. (driving SL's NSX, who we followed). I can't wait until next time!

We could not have asked for better weather - absolutely perfect.

I have nearly 3 hours of video of me behind the wheel. It's exciting when I watch it because I'm watching me driving, but I'm sure it's not quite so exciting to others. When I have time, I'll edit it.

Last time, I took 100+ pictures. This time, I have less than 20. Between all the track time and scoring rides with other NSXers, I did not have time for pictures. :) Here are a few:

As far as I'm concerned, nothing wakes one up in the morning like the smell of exhaust fumes, tires, and wail of cars flying down the front straight:
fac5e83a.jpg

Brakes - check; tire pressure - check; ghetto, painter's tape numbers - check. I'm ready, let's go!
fac5ea73.jpg

Turn 10:
fac5ecc7.jpg

Turn 6 (I think):
fac5ebf4.jpg

One of two GT40s:
fac5e97a.jpg

I need these on the NSX:
fac5e9b0.jpg

Last edited:
Ojas was really beginning to cook after his first few sessions. Definitely one of the fastest students in his group. He was also a pleasure to instruct!

S.L.

I will be at the November TWS event. Ojas, did you decide to drive that weekend? I believe I still owe you a few pictures from October.
Teddy

Teddy... Hey man! It was awesome meeting you last month. The November event was alread closed to green and blue guys by the time I tried to register... However, I'm going to do my best to make it up there either Sat or Sun to watch. Maybe I can get a ride with someone. :)

I'm sending you a PM with my email address... I'm really looking forward to the pictures you snapped,

Back