Anyone going to the Chicago Auto Show?

Hey,

My wife and I are making tentative plans to go up to Chicago for the auto show in Feb. Her parents live up there. Is anyone else planning to go?

By the way, Ken (Sax), I visited Woodfield Acura while I was up in Chicago for Christmas. I spoke to a very nice gentleman named Ruben who said he knew you. They have a very clean looking black '93 NSX in stock.

Anyway, if anyone is going to the auto show in Chicago in Feb. maybe we can hook up.

Matt

------------------
2000 NSX-T #49
Silverstone/Black
9000 miles
No Mods

I'm waiting for the show to come to New York.
I have a feeling most people on this forum will want no other car, besides their NSX, except for the Ford GT-40 concept car I saw this morning from the Detroit Auto Show pictures on the web. No price listed, if it's going to be produced at all, but 5.4 liter V8, 6 speed & over 500 HP. Looks also to be rear/mid engine. Wow.

Originally posted by NSXLNT:
I have a feeling most people on this forum will want no other car, besides their NSX, except for the Ford GT-40 concept car I saw this morning from the Detroit Auto Show pictures on the web....Wow.

I'm actually going so that I can (hopefully) see a new NSX. I want to see the new look in person. We don't have and Acura dealership near where I live and I don't think many dealerships are getting one soon anyway. There are almost no NSX's in this part of Indiana. I've seen 1 in the past 10 years (other than mine). I have been going to the Chicago Show to see the NSX on display for a few years now. It was motivation to work towards getting one. Seeing one this year will be kind of a special moment for me since I finally have one. Kind of silly, I guess.

I saw the pictures of the GT-40, too. Very nice.

Matt

Back