Anyone going to see the movie TED?

Movie was hilarious! My date loved it. Actually, I'd say it's a perfect date movie.

It is. Because its very romantic as well as funny. Good movie alltogether.

I don't find Seth McFarlane funny at all. When I saw the clip about that thunder/fart song they were singing, the only thing I could think was whether people actually find this funny/entertaining.

My friend flew in from Mass I picked him up from JFK we headed to fridays threw some back and checked out Ted. It had some suprises I thought it was funny but not like sleeper funny (bridesmaids) I could of waited for the dvd or netflix

I saw it this afternoon. Loved it!! I also loved the references to the 80's, especially their favorite movie which was one of mine for the same reasons. LOL.

I saw it this past weekend, absolutely hysterical. Some guy was in there with a young kid...thought that was a bit weird as that movie was way over the top for a young kid.

I think I might go see it with my girlfriend again, as she hasn't seen it yet.

I was certain it would suck when my wife all but dragged me to see it. I thought for sure it would be a Howard the Duck sequel. Surprisingly, we both laughed our asses off.

can't go wrong with McFarlane :wink:

I found it boring and not that funny.

Thought it was odd that they tried to make it a "serious" movie. I was hoping for something a lot different.

I watched it last night, and was surprised it wasn't more raunchy given the trailers and foul language. But, it was somewhat entertaining. I give it 3/5 stars. :)

I give it 3/5 stars. :)

Did you take this into account?!!

BlackSwan-thumb-550x323-21374.jpg

Watched it.. Thought the best parts were from the un-rated trailer so kind of a let-down. I'd rate 3/5 starts too and yes even with Miss Kunis but that picture above.. ooof!

Back