• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Anyone else know Carlos Rosa or Lqqky in Mississauga in Canada? Need Advice.

Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, CA & Bangkok Thaila
I would appreciate any assistance on getting this transaction completed. Either a refund or a product. I have been told a product has been shipped to me twice and none of them have ever showed up.

His contact number is 416 999-7332 and he is a registered Paypal user under the name Carlos Rosa. I am still in Thailand right now and trying to get this thing resolved is just getting ridiculous.

Would appreciate any type of help.

Re: Anyone can help with Carlos Rosa in Mississauga, Canada ?

I've met Carlos a few times and he seems like a very forthright guy. I haven't had any business dealings with him, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy the stuff he fabricates as it's top notch quality wise. In fact I was thinking of that rear 02 valence myself.

I just read through the thread you linked. It seems like some people have already received their part, but you were sent something quite a while ago and never got it. Carlos then sent you a second unit (at his expense?) and that still hasn't arrived either. Is there no tracking number, no way to find out where it's being held up? I know US customs can sometimes holds onto items for many days in limbo, but if you have a tracking number than at least you know where it's at. I do believe you're being very patient given the circumstance.

Arshad said:
I've met Carlos a few times and he seems like a very forthright guy. I haven't had any business dealings with him, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy the stuff he fabricates as it's top notch quality wise. In fact I was thinking of that rear 02 valence myself.

I just read through the thread you linked. It seems like some people have already received their part, but you were sent something quite a while ago and never got it. Carlos then sent you a second unit (at his expense?) and that still hasn't arrived either. Is there no tracking number, no way to find out where it's being held up? I know US customs can sometimes holds onto items for many days in limbo, but if you have a tracking number than at least you know where it's at. I do believe you're being very patient given the circumstance.

Yes he is the guy who makes replicas. I've requested a tracking number many times but was never given one.

Now it is just to the point of playing phone nagging and wishing he picks up the phone.

From his references, I didn't expect this to happen as well. But with him now answering.......it is not helping much at this point.

I want my centerpiece or refund....but I still do prefer the centerpiece if there was some kind of mistake.

With time being this long and no response since it has been shipped.....not many positive thoughts can go through your mind when you haven't received the part you ordered.

:mad:

I've talked with Carlos on the phone before when he was asking me about my carbon fiber work, I wouldn't expect him to deal like that either. He's not answering his phone? Hopefully he can get back on here and resolve quickly.

Although if you look at his profile:

Last Activity: Today 08:00

I live in the United States but will be going up to Toronto in a few weeks and could pick up your parts for you and bring them back to the USA if you want. Just let me know.

Meeyatch1 said:
I live in the United States but will be going up to Toronto in a few weeks and could pick up your parts for you and bring them back to the USA if you want. Just let me know.

I would pay you additional for your trouble to get this part back to the U.S. if he is blaming shipping. Will $40 be ok? Thank you for offering.:smile:

I just want this issue resolved correctly so that we can both move on.

I greatly appreciate everyone helping out here on Prime.....this is really what makes this webboard special.....and it is also the only one that I am active on.:smile:

One day I will have to visit Canada. Many positive things like free to cheap healthcare to most of its citizens and I heard the people there are one of the most laid back people in the world.:smile:

Stick-e-rice said:
I would pay you additional for your trouble to get this part back to the U.S. if he is blaming shipping. Will $40 be ok? Thank you for offering.:smile:

I just want this issue resolved correctly so that we can both move on.

I greatly appreciate everyone helping out here on Prime.....this is really what makes this webboard special.....and it is also the only one that I am active on.:smile:

One day I will have to visit Canada. Many positive things like free to cheap healthcare to most of its citizens and I heard the people there are one of the most laid back people in the world.:smile:

You do not have to pay me any additional money....I just want to help. Do something nice for someone else and we will call it even. :)

I will be up there July 28th & 29th (2 and a half weeks from now), so just let me know how you want this solved with meeting up with the seller and everything. Hopefully we can get this resolved for you. :)

Meeyatch1 / Stick-e-rice: Please take further coordination of Meeyatch1's assistance to PM or e-mail. You can post the results here afterwards. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay....the part has been shipped via Purolator and I believe DHL does the drop off in the U.S. The tracking number i gave your girlfriend is correct and if you go on Purolator.com you can track it.
The problem is that I sold the building that I used for my shop.The deal closed May 30 and since then I have been up to my ears in parts mold and such and no room to work. I was also in the process of buying another NSX and getting it here from PA. not to mention work , kids off school etc.
I had the part made and was also to be shipped by a buddy who has a custom shop in Milton about 30 min from me. He assured me he had sent it out the first time. If he did or not ,I don"t know....he couldn't find paper work.When Ton told me he hadn't received it I called my buddy and asked him to send Ton another one. He said he would do it right away.I drove to Milton last thursday... he still had not sent it, so picked up the part and shipped it myself.
I will have my new shop up and running in a couple of weeks and then I can apply the "if you wan't somthing done right ...do it yourself" rule.
Hope you get the valence and it works ou right....if not be assured I will not take your money, you can return it to me and I will glady refund you cash
I am trying to find some time to mount a complete kit on the 91 I just bought and post some pics.
Sorry about the mix up. Not in the habbit of cheeting anyone ...just a little too much on my plate at one time.

Thanks

P.S. Meeyatch ..be nice. to meet with you next time you're around.
I have some clients in Barrie ...have to get up to see them sooner than later.
Let me know and I'll try to work around your next visit.

Carlos 416 999-7332

I've gotten the centerpiece and I am very happy with it. I've posted pictures on the vendors section for anyone who wants to order from Carlos.

Back