Anyone else going to D1

You guys should try FOO FOO TEI Restaurant.
Its a Ramen House in Hacienda Heights.

Good Reviews and you can park on the street. But it may be pack.
Most of time there is a wait.

I like the #17 cream base ramen.
I also love the curry there. :smile:

LOL. Very good choice Gary. That or the onion spiced ramen; Don't forget a side of drum sticks as well.

I agree with Ron, Formula D is a worlds of difference to that of D1 GP. Think Nopi nationals vs. Nisei Week Showoff :biggrin:

Whats up Gail!

LOL. Very good choice Gary. That or the onion spiced ramen; Don't forget a side of drum sticks as well.

I agree with Ron, Formula D is a worlds of difference to that of D1 GP. Think Nopi nationals vs. Nisei Week Showoff :biggrin:

Whats up Gail!

Jerry, get your ass on this list man...

Okay...PLAN IS:

Saturday, October 17, 2009
Time: 12pm
Meet Location:
1240 Lakes Dr
West Covina, CA 91790-3036
(626) 918-3138
Get directions

Parking

See you guys there at 12pm!!

Put your name on the list so we know who to wait for...

1)Gifted G 92 GPW
2)Shaolinkid 95 Black
3)striker525 91 Black

Jerry come on out to play. you can hear my new B&B exhaust I bought from Graeme. See y'all at Rubios on Saturday

Put me on the list :) SFDreamer - Grey. Everyone just buying GA at the door? No problem spots anywhere for us LOW guys?

i'm probably as low as you bro, but i doubt there are any problem spots. i think we'll just pay GA at the door.

we'l talk more about it at Rubio's.

Gail, can't wait to hear that baby!

Jerry, hit me up or gail if we're gonna wait for you:tongue:

There isn't any parking at Rubio's...so it's either we park at the structure or towards the back. we can park at the back of the stucture because it might be hard for us to find each other inside.

626-922-5800 hit me up if you get lost :biggrin:

There isn't any parking at Rubio's...so it's either we park at the structure or towards the back. we can park at the back of the stucture because it might be hard for us to find each other inside.

626-922-5800 hit me up if you get lost :biggrin:

Cool, I'll go towards the back then. Thanks for the number! Anyone of you guys near or gotta go by downtown LA?

In the pic that says park here, thats the structure right. Why dont we just meet at the top in back. It doesnt look like anyone parks up there. Ive never been there but if there is plenty of parking below thats cool with me. Ill be showing with 2 s2k and sti. C everyone at 12

Last edited:
In the pic that says park here, thats the structure right. Why dont we just meet at the top in back. It doesnt look like anyone parks up there. Ive never been there but if there is plenty of parking below thats cool with me. Ill be showing with 2 s2k and sti. C everyone at 12

Okay, scoped out the place today. They won't allow you to go to the roof top to park. 2 options: Park in the structure (limited parking) or park behind the structure where there is plenty of spots to park and easy to spot when waiting for others.

Whatcha guys think?

Here's a map of the updated location where I THINK we should park at...

If anyone needs to get a hold of me or gets lost tomorrow, hit me up...(626) 922-5800

-Ron

I'll see y'all at the open area in the back of the structure

Last edited:
it was great to meet everyone that went....steve, jason, austin, and the rest of the guys...gail...good seeing you again. we all need to hang out again soon. i'll contact y'all soon!:rolleyes:

So where did everyone park at FD? I didn't see any other NSX's in the parking lot... I drove around that place like 3 times then I parked near this strip of grass thats near the ticket booth... not sure where you guys were. :redface:

We were forced to park in the back right of the parking lot by the King Taco truck. We were fortunate, we got to park next to the first gen Bumble Bee SS Camaro. Too bad we missed you, it was a great event.

Back