Anyone else going to D1

This october the 17 is the D1 drift finals at iriwndale. Is anyone else going? I am ;), who else wants to go

1. Nsxftw
2. Everyone else :)

2)GiftedG
3)shaolinkid

hey gail, if i don't end up going up north, let's roll together.

for sure Ron. The same Starbucks in El Monte haha

for sure Ron. The same Starbucks in El Monte haha

cheeyaaah!! dude, we should meet up soon man and get the sgv guys together...whatcha think? this weekend? next weekend?:rolleyes::biggrin:

I met up with Graeme last week, actually bought his B&B exhaust from him. I am going to install that tomorrow. This Sunday is good for me but not sure if we can get all the fellas together in this short of time. I'm headed to Yosemite next weekend but during the week is good.

hmmm maybe we could do this sunday gail! get the guys together for some lunch or something, how bout that? maybe take a drive beforethat and end with lunch?

1. Nsxftw
2. GiftedG
3. shaolinkid 4. striker525

I'm going to formuladrift... Not sure if D1 is going to be there too?

Maybe i meant that. What ever is at irwindale the 17th drifting

1. Nsxftw
2. GiftedG
3. shaolinkid
4. striker525
5. enkrypt3d - but not sure if im bringing my NSX since I'll have company in town.. :redface:

I think we all know that it's ForumulaDrift. Haha....D1 is totally different.

what's up guys! Just got back into town. So are we all meeting up Saturday? The event is at 2pm so what about meeting for lunch at noon at a cafe then roll over? no pun intended

I'd be down to meet up. That will be cool to do. That and It would sick to see a group of nsx's roll up at a drift show.

How bout we do that then! Meet up and get lunch first....so where?

Theres an in and out off azusa. Thats pretty close to the place

Theres an in and out off azusa. Thats pretty close to the place

That in n out is not forgiving for us lowered guys. anyone in particular want to suggest a food place? we can maybe meet up at Rubio's in west covina. they have a lot of parking in that area. and it's easy access to the 10fwy.

Let's Meet up 12pm Rubios West Covina.

1240 Lakes Dr
West Covina, CA 91790-3036
(626) 918-3138
Get directions

1)Gifted G 92 GPW
2)Shaolinkid 95 Black

1)Gifted G 92 GPW
2)Shaolinkid 95 Black
3)striker525 91 Black

You guys should try FOO FOO TEI Restaurant.
Its a Ramen House in Hacienda Heights.

Good Reviews and you can park on the street. But it may be pack.
Most of time there is a wait.

I like the #17 cream base ramen.
I also love the curry there. :smile:

I see you guys at rubios. If u guys know any other importers let them know. I think my bro posted up on his s2k forum

I am 75/25 for going, won't know for sure until tomorrow. Is there an exact plan yet, and anyone going from around downtown LA? You guys just buying GA?

Last edited:
Yea I'll be there with a friend. :)

Back