anyone checked out this car?

Seems super high considering there is a 1 owner for sale (blue/tan) in the classified for less money ($60k, I think) and less miles!!!

I have seen this car numerous times. The guys at Accurate are very honest. They have done ALL the work on my 91 Accord. I have looked at this car for someone in Hawaii, I think. The car has had motor work. One of the main bearings was spun all the way down to the rod. They don't have any problems showing you whats left of the main bearing or talking about it. This car needs a detailing bad. The car doesn't show well at all. It really is filthy for a car it's age. It does have a rock chip in the hood about the size of nickel. I just don't think Accurate understands that the people that buy NSX's are going to go over this car with a fine tooth comb and that dirt and filth(to me) are a sign that a car this new isn't taken care of. I know that's certainly not always the case but it does begin as a portion of the measuring stick. They did get it at auction and thought it would be an easy fix and a quick sale. Well, it may have been an easy fix(for them) but they have had it for quite a while.

Back