Anybody with pics of ZABADNSX's ride?

Nelson parted out and then sold his car over a year ago. However, Schuey2k just had HRE546R's put on his car in the 18/19 combo and he's running H&R's on it. I saw it yesterday and it looks incredible. I'm sure he would be willing to provide pics. He also added the full Tarox kit up front and the upsized rotor in the rear. Let me tell you guys, this stuff looks really great in person! Very impressive and his initial driving impressions were very positive. If I were shopping for big brakes today I'd be calling Cobalt Friction and getting some of these Tarox goodies.

Here is the only pic I can find on an active link to Nelsons old ride. Look at my Avtar to see the 18/19 HRE's with Eibachs.

HRE546c.jpg

Happy motoring,

Ben

I have all of his pictures that were posted(and some others that he took for me while the car was still all together). Email me if you still want them.

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

[This message has been edited by Veleno (edited 05 January 2003).]

Ben: Was wondering who's car that was in the Wheels Gallery section. Thanks for posting it. Do you happen to know what tire sizes he was using on those HREs?

I'll email you Richard. Thanks.

Back