Anybody know this vehicle 2003 Yellow/Yellow VIN: JH4NA21663T000099

Thanks, hope so too. :biggrin:

Boy I was SO close on this car but it just didnt work out

Thank god I picked up my Imola cuz of it :biggrin: But def a good looking car!

Boy I was SO close on this car but it just didnt work out

Thank god I picked up my Imola cuz of it :biggrin: But def a good looking car!

I overnight FEDEX'd the deposit today. The PPI is on Monday and I'm picking it up next Friday, the 17th.

Thanks....... really looking forward to getting it and finally having one I can drive everyday!

Everything went good yesterday with the PPI and the Paint Meter Test!! My loan is all approved!

I'm going to be flying up to Atlanta on Thursday night, picking up the car on Friday morning, and driving it back to Orlando on Saturday.

:eek: ROAD TRIP!!!!!! Betcha you are just going through the motions this week, counting down the minutes/hours til departure. Gonna be a *FUN* drive back to MCO!

:eek: ROAD TRIP!!!!!! Betcha you are just going through the motions this week, counting down the minutes/hours til departure. Gonna be a *FUN* drive back to MCO!

Haha...yeah...It's been tough concentrating at work this week to say the least! I'm really excited. I really won't be totally at ease until i'm in the drivers seat heading back south! :biggrin:

So the 05MY in your sig is the weekend car?
Congrats on the 03 purchase.

Yes, the 05 is the "fair weather, no clouds in the sky or rain in the forecast weekend cruiser". I know, I know...I need therapy! I'm sure i'm not the only one on here though...:rolleyes: I'm just trying to keep the miles down on that one because of it being the last year of production. The 03 will be my daily. BTW, my current daily driver is for sale..it's a 2002 S2000 GPW with ALL RED interior (only year in that combo) mint condition with only 27k miles...also has an OEM hardtop. Just thought I would put that out there..:wink:

Congratulations. Even at $47.5, I thought that car was one of the best deals around. I have confidence in that car because the past two owners were prime members and service records are provided. Plus bangbang has a good rep on nsxprime.

Enjoy the drive home!

Picked up the car yesterday. Ended up driving it home yesterday instead of today because I didn't really like the parking lot at the hotel to park it there overnight. HAHA.

At the link below is a thread with pics of picking it up, driving it home, and detailing it today.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124874

Last edited:
Yes, the 05 is the "fair weather, no clouds in the sky or rain in the forecast weekend cruiser". I know, I know...I need therapy! I'm sure i'm not the only one on here though...:rolleyes: I'm just trying to keep the miles down on that one because of it being the last year of production. The 03 will be my daily. BTW, my current daily driver is for sale..it's a 2002 S2000 GPW with ALL RED interior (only year in that combo) mint condition with only 27k miles...also has an OEM hardtop. Just thought I would put that out there..:wink:

Now YOU sir, are hard core!! I salute you!!! :D

BTW, that nav display in the 05 looks awesome.

I've had a couple people PM me wanting to buy the S2000 after I mentioned selling it above. Just want to let anybody else thinking of sending a PM about buying it, that I'm 99.9% sure that I'm going to keep it. Sorry for being so indecisive. :smile:

You're keeping it because of its rarity and the red interior huh? Plus the S2K is such a fun car to drive...

You sir are one fortunate Honda owner!

Here's mine w/red interior:
DSC00484.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

You're keeping it because of its rarity and the red interior huh? Plus the S2K is such a fun car to drive...

You sir are one fortunate Honda owner!

Here's mine w/red interior:
DSC00484.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

LOOKS GREAT!!!!

Ya, I started thinking that if I get rid of it and then wanted it back, I'll probably never find another 02 with the totally red interior in showroom condition like mine is again.

I figure I'll keep the S2K and my 05 as a sort of retirement fund that I can sell in about 25 or 30 years haha.

Saw this and wanted to post the ALL red s2000 interior which was available only in 2002... Here was my 02 GP White / red interior

Attachments

• Picture 128.jpg
    Picture 128.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 34
^^^^Wow!! Clean! Not quite enough red though.... :biggrin:

The all red interior was also available in 2003.

In 2003...gpw came with TAN leather ...and the red leather option on silverstone only gave you red seats..not dash and carpets...think that ad is a typo on the year...???

Last edited:
Back