Anybody know this NSX? JH4NA1152NT000296

Re: Anybody know this NSX?

Thats a crazy (high) price for a 92 with 85k miles thats been painted.......

Yeah but GOD DAMN... that is a gorgeous car. And it's also pretty custom. Did you see the trunk? And it's got alot of upgrades.... might be worth it if that was what you'd want to do to your NSX. Maybe not if you'd wanna change things.

yeah but god damn... That is a gorgeous car. And it's also pretty custom. Did you see the trunk? And it's got alot of upgrades.... Might be worth it if that was what you'd want to do to your nsx. Maybe not if you'd wanna change things.

+ 1

I too have seen pictures of it online and on this site, the previous owner is a member. You might want to do a search and see if you can email him to ask him about the car. I think there's been around 2 owners after the owner on here sold it. I've also seen it on ebay more than once.

found it: :)

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65801&highlight=candy+apple+red

Last edited:

advise!! hi saw it in the ebay ad!! the nitrous is not just fake!! all the fitting is plug in to the intake ! im not gone a buy car with nitrous in it !! with 85000mls on it !! just my experiance im a service manager for a Honda dealer hope that help!

Last edited:

I did think it was overpriced, but the red looks really nice. I did not even notice the nitrous. I would never buy a car that ran nitrous.

Thats a crazy (high) price for a 92 with 85k miles thats been painted.......

They wanted like 44K like 4 months ago i believe ,,,, things/prices have changed .. wow

OScar

I've seen that car before ~ looks sweet from the front and side views but PLEASE get rid of that unsightly rear exhaust/valence! :confused:

Put all that money into a nice car and ruin it with the a$$ shot!

I did think it was overpriced, but the red looks really nice. I did not even notice the nitrous. I would never buy a car that ran nitrous.

You could always buy the car pending a compression test. If things pan out, take that stupid $hit off and sell it to a ricer kid. Pocket some cash.

IMHO - I like it. I don't think it is really overpriced either. Personally, I prefer a more stock car, but with the body kit, extras, and nice paint ... well, I'm sure someone will being willing to pay $35K and I think that would be a good sell and a good buy.

Back