Anybody eating paleo?

Thought I'd give it a try. On day 11 but don't know if this will work for me. It's like low carb diets of the past only with the addition of no dairy or legumes (ie peanut products). I hate veggies so that pretty much leaves me with eggs, beef, chicken and water. I dread my meals now to the point where I'm not eating enough.

I have strict paleo'd in the past and it works great for energy, leaning out and just all around good feeling. The only problem for me is that im a slim built guy and have to work hard to keep pounds on.
Now I do a modified paleo, I add some carbs during lunch, but paleo every other meal.
Good luck w the diet.

why do something you dislike?

I lost 50lbs doing IIFYM style dieting. Got to enjoy foods I like some parts while learning to make healthier decisions to feel more satiated. It's not what you eat, it's how much you eat of it. cals in vs. cals out depending on goals.

Feel free to pm me if you want help setting something up you like better than a dreadful diet. Not eating enough will also ruin your metabolism ;)

Diets are pointless. Eat healthy and exercise and you will be fine. Eating healthy is a lifestyle, not a diet. You cannot effect permanent change through temporary means. If most people cut out soda (or soda equivalent, i.e. pointless sugary drinks which often include juice) and fast food (this includes food you make yourself that is basically fast food) and work out 30-45 minutes a day they'd be fit and healthy for the rest of their lives.

Back