• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any turbo nsx in chicago...need advice

I have decided to go the Turbo route. I need advice from any local member who has a Turbo ....who installed it and more importantly who tunes it for you.

I will either ship car to Michigan....or AZ.....but prefer to have it installed locally. I spoke to Ted at Acura of hoffman estates , who handles my car but he's mostly N/A.

Any advice would be appreciated.....I am not going balls out. I plan on no more than 6-8psi to be about 400 top whp. I want to keep stock intervals intact. But I need an experienced LOCAL tech.

I have decided to go the Turbo route. I need advice from any local member who has a Turbo ....who installed it and more importantly who tunes it for you.

I will either ship car to Michigan....or AZ.....but prefer to have it installed locally. I spoke to Ted at Acura of hoffman estates , who handles my car but he's mostly N/A.

Any advice would be appreciated.....I am not going balls out. I plan on no more than 6-8psi to be about 400 top whp. I want to keep stock intervals intact. But I need an experienced LOCAL tech.

Send me a PM, I have a local shop that should be able to take care of ya!

I've been considering going Turbo as well so any info/advice would be much appreciated :)

We are about 5 hrs away from Chicago. We have done a couple NSX turbo installs and have 2 more under way currently. We can do whatever you need to achieve power wise. Feel free to call to discuss. 513-300-9122 Brian

Come to the NSX dinner and you can check out at least 1 turbo car and discuss with some VERY knowledgeable people, both Brian and Juice.
Tim

When is the dinner.

Back