Any other dog enthusiasts??

Originally posted by Soulstice:
benni8.jpg

photo taken moments before dog threw NSX into a handbreak turn and drove off.
biggrin.gif

LOL... the killer pet =)

With the right firmware, it can crossbreed with cats and ferrets too.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
I'm gonna get the ultimate canine, and it will be so cool it'll make all those other dogs its bitches! MUAHAHAHA
biggrin.gif

aibo.jpg

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 11 February 2003).]

Originally posted by KellyJoe:
So how many of you guys are there out in Austin? Maybe you could pass on a few things not to miss while I'm out?

KelleyJoe -> there's about 5 other NSX guys here in Austin that I know are active on nsxprime (all very nice guys).

Definitely make a stop (or two or three) to the famous 6th Street. You won't be let down there if you're the party type. If you like the great outdoors, I'd highly recommend a day-long trip to Enchanted Rock (about a 1 hour, fun drive from Austin). Also, you can check out the largest urban bat population here in downtown Austin (although it might be the wrong season). For a bunch more ideas, check out http://www.austin360.com/

Private me if you have any further questions or post your queries in the Soutwest region forum.

------------------
'96 Black/Tan NSX-T
Short gears, Dali swaybars, Ferodo/Axxis Ultimate brake pads, Bridgestone S-03s

Since this post was about dog-enthusiasts, I figure I should at least post one pic of a dog (even if it does include one of my cats)
biggrin.gif

fca6efcd.jpg

Osiris (Naughty Dog co-founder's dog) meets Mushu

BTW, Aibo's cool...

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 11 February 2003).]

This thread gets my vote for the most different directions people have tried to take it off-topic - disgusting cats, Austin, birds, etc...

Back