Any of you guys into shoes?

Just curious if any of you guys are in the shoe game aswell? Nikes, Jordans, etc?

I use to be more into it. Now I just go for the ones I actually like and would wear instead of having them sit in the box. (Jordans)
I've slowed that down quite a bit and been more into slip ons and sperrys to wear on the daily.

I do like the new system of getting tickets and having them call your number to pick up, rather than sitting in lines overnight.

I used to be but not anymore. The only Jordans I kept are 2 pairs or Jordan XIV (Black/Jersey Red). One to wear and one to stare. Those are my favorite shoes.

I was referring primarily to Sneakers like DocJohn was mentioning, but some people collect other types of shoes as well. Thanks for the link though, I didnt even think about searching this topic. Oops!

I am into what is usually in these shoes.

ChristianLouboutinBianca140PlatformPumpsBlack.jpg

Creative Recreations (low and mids) are the only ones I wear nowadays; affordable, tough, looks great with shorts or jeans and always on sale at 6pm.com

holy smokes it took a shoe thread to flush vegas.....

true..each toe is lovingly caressed by those vibrams ....and well batmans swears by them...all while showering with dung soap....

How weird is this. They are having a tennis shoe convention here in my town this weekend. I have no idea what that even is!!!:confused:

I used to be into the sneaker thing. Now (and I'm guessing it's turning 40) I'm more into the wingtips, derby and dress shoes. However, I almost always wear them with jeans. There's a shoe store on the 3rd floor of Royal Hawaiian that I could go broke in.

I used to be into the sneaker thing. Now (and I'm guessing it's turning 40) I'm more into the wingtips, derby and dress shoes. However, I almost always wear them with jeans. There's a shoe store on the 3rd floor of Royal Hawaiian that I could go broke in.

Is that Leather Sole owned by Tom Park? He used to briefly be in the car club I belong to years ago. He is best friend's with the creator of said car club.

While we are at this shoe thing, anyone into wearing woman's clothing? I am not but knowing the statistics might help NSX Club Christmas Dinner raffle item ideas.
Steve

Yeah I was about to say I started a thread about this a while back. Im not a big collector. I pretty much just want a pair of shoes that match whatever color clothes Im wearing that day. I pretty much done now. The only colors I dont have are pink and purple. I dont wear those colors so I dont need them.

Love the Jordans. I gave all of mine to my nephew, as he is 11 and was into Lebron and Kobe before I sent him the Jordan documentary on iTunes. Had to set him straight. Really never collected them, just saved the ones I had as a kid. He's the envy of his friends with all of his shoes. Ha! Now I just always try to have a clean pair of sneakers around to wear; regardless of color. Dress shoes are Johnston and Murphy only. I've probably got ten pair in my closet. The most comfortable dress/casual shoe I've ever put on my feet.

Back