Any knowledge on JH4NA115XNT001101

none? :frown:

I know nothing about the car from an historic point but it doesn't look bad. What you have to ask yourself on any car like this at a small dealer is how did he come by it, does he have records from previous owners, and where has it been serviced, etc. My experience always tells me to be suspicous of small time dealers like this. They usually pick up these cars at an auction - you don't know if it's a salvage title, or if there's been an damage due to accidents, car fax is not a good test for that, how many hands has it passed thru, has it been in one location primarily for it's life. There are just so many questions that have to be answered on cars like this it's a crap shoot with these little dealer turkeys.

If you have the time and can check it out and you could get it for 25 or 26k and have some idea what you'll need to do with it from a ppi - then it might be worth looking into. But without records you may as well figure you are going to be putting around 5k into this car and if you can't get it for a good price then you'll have too much in it for it's resale value.

White is rare and it may be a good car - so take this advice for what it's worth. Timing belt, water pump, hoses (all 22), clutch are some of the usual suspects when there are no records and that pretty much makes up the 5k - that and fluids and a 60k service. So you can just go into it knowing that will most likely be what your looking at. I can't tell about the interior - the side bolster of the drivers seat - it looks fairly clean though. Proceed carefully with eyes wide open and no emotions and you may be just fine.

Good luck,

Very good info, Thanks, I pretty much gave up on the car, since the Dealer doesn't have the decency to get back to me, oh well, There are more out there ;-) Thanks again

Back