Any interest in a karting/bowling/racing sim outing?

I am away the first 2 weekends in July but my healing time is set to be good to go in mid may. I am going to the Glen at the end of May so I better be well by then. If you are waiting for our other casualty to heal then maybe later July would be better, but don't forget about Kids day...

Tytus

Unfortunately we are boxed in with events in june and kids day in later july so GPNY is trying to squeeze us in on the 8th. I realize we can't accommodate everyone's schedules and this is always the problem when we try to plan events without putting them right on top of each other. This is especially true when trying to book a facility like GPNY where weekends are always premium time and we don't have as many choices.

Unfortunately we are boxed in with events in june and kids day in later july so GPNY is trying to squeeze us in on the 8th. I realize we can't accommodate everyone's schedules and this is always the problem when we try to plan events without putting them right on top of each other. This is especially true when trying to book a facility like GPNY where weekends are always premium time and we don't have as many choices.

The 8th will be tough.
My older sister's step uncle's friend's daughter-in-law will be coming in from Flatbush and we were going to go on a hike in W.Virginia that day ..................................... just kidding, Bob.

C'mon people; Bob will do the best he can with the days and we should accommodate him ........ not, he us.

Thanks Bob.

The 8th will be tough.
My older sister's step uncle's friend's daughter-in-law will be coming in from Flatbush and we were going to go on a hike in W.Virginia that day ..................................... just kidding, Bob.

C'mon people; Bob will do the best he can with the days and we should accommodate him ........ not, he us.

Thanks Bob.

This will be a NSX OWNERS event only Rich, will you own one by then?:wink:

Ok, so if it's the 8th of July I'm out, have fun guys.

Tytus

Back