Any input on JH4NA115XMT002067?

Hey guys, I’m going to take a look at this car on Saturday morning:

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156778

Thoughts on the price? Everything about the car looks great, and the seller is only about 30 minutes away from me. Seems like a very nice guy too, which would be a very pleasant change from dealing with Kompact Kar Korner.

Any input would be great, thanks.

Hey guys, I’m going to take a look at this car on Saturday morning:

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156778

Thoughts on the price? Everything about the car looks great, and the seller is only about 30 minutes away from me. Seems like a very nice guy too, which would be a very pleasant change from dealing with Kompact Kar Korner.

Any input would be great, thanks.

Thought it was SOLD. Hows that for input? :biggrin:

haha... cool.. congrats!!! Everything checking out okay?

The car is as immaculate as it looks in the original add. The ONLY age related issue it shows at the moment is the inconsistent performance of the trunk struts, which wasn't a surprise, the guy I bought it from was quick to point that out when I originally checked the car out. The previous owner had it sent to his Acura dealer and given a very thorough going-over before the purchase (on his dime).

Now if only Washington wasn't in the middle of a somewhat freak cold snap with wind, rain and snow showers for this entire week. The day I spent driving it before tucking it away in the garage was a blast though.

The car is as immaculate as it looks in the original add. The ONLY age related issue it shows at the moment is the inconsistent performance of the trunk struts, which wasn't a surprise, the guy I bought it from was quick to point that out when I originally checked the car out. The previous owner had it sent to his Acura dealer and given a very thorough going-over before the purchase (on his dime).

Now if only Washington wasn't in the middle of a somewhat freak cold snap with wind, rain and snow showers for this entire week. The day I spent driving it before tucking it away in the garage was a blast though.

Its been nice in West Michigan this week and will be next. Go ahead and send it over and I'll drive it around and let you know if I notice anything suspect.

Back