Any good shop around the Chino Hills Area?

I'm looking for a shop close to home that can work on my car. I'm also in the process of replacing my stock shocks for some bilsteins (still can't find any around here). I'd appreciate any help.

Typically this would be asked in the Southwest Region Forum, but I'm sure it'll get moved when Lud has time.

Depends on how close you are looking. If you don't know of them already, there are two well-known, reputable service locations within reasonable driving distance to you.

Autowave in Huntington Beach
Power Acura South Bay in Torrance (speak with Jon Martin)

Both of these shops have provided superb service for NSX'ers in that region and both are also sponsors of NSXPO '05 this year! :smile: While not really close to you, these shops are easily worth the drive.

Good Luck!

Thanks, I know of the two, just wanted to know if there's any around my area that I didn't know of. Till my NSX the only shops I go to are German specialty shops. I've already talk to Shane at Autowave for a new clutch.

I take my to V-Tech on the corner of Valley and Fairway, Ben is a close friend of my, and he specialize in Honda and Acura, he does all the minor works for me.

I take all my cars to TB Auto off Nogales/ in Rowland Heights. Ken is the owner/master mechanic. Very trust worthy. Explaines everything he does. He has been master mechanic at BMW and Lexus dealerships. I have not needed any major work on my NSX. But, for minor routine maintenance, Ken has my complete trust.

Back