• Male

Votes: 58 85.3%
  • Female

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Don't know/Does not matter

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep but we are driving this year and only going Sunday. Mmmm ... Nicky Haden. I like the top of the big hill (with a HUGE umbrella) because you can see both sides of the track. That and the hairpin.

Yep but we are driving this year and only going Sunday. Mmmm ... Nicky Haden. I like the top of the big hill (with a HUGE umbrella) because you can see both sides of the track. That and the hairpin.

LoL, I spend most of my time in the infield checking out all the vendors and women ;) I've never had to pay for tickets, they were usually full access, vip parking and catered. Buddy used to own a motorcycle accessories shop, and I'd get free tickets from Parts Unlimited or from other motorcycle shops. That's in the past anyways. Haven't been to a race since then because I'll have to start paying for tickets.

Where is Mermaid? I miss having her around!!!:redface:

Vancie!!! :biggrin:

Glad to Finally be back. It was a loong ride with my car. But she's doing excellent. In fact, gained some hp in the deal.

*I put on WhiteNSX's HID's and they're amazing. Now, I have the new Rockford Fosgates' 2 x 12" , waiting on the boxes. They're so thin, so I think it's going to be awesome for the car! Can't wait!

And, * L.A.'s on my agenda!

Missed you all so much! & So Glad to be Back :smile:

So what's this I hear about your husband jacking your car from you????

Oh yeah, forget "piggy" she's on here but she never says anything lol. And.... I think her name is Linda, she's from the bay area. I also think she's on here.

Piggy's awesome!! :biggrin:

Her & MasterNSX should be getting married verry soon! Waiting on the invite ;)

Last edited:
Vancie!!! :biggrin:

Glad to Finally be back. It was a loong ride with my car. But she's doing excellent. In fact, gained some hp in the deal.

*I put on WhiteNSX's HID's and they're amazing. Now, I have the new Rockford Fosgates' 2 x 12" , waiting on the boxes. They're so thin, so I think it's going to be awesome for the car! Can't wait!

And, * L.A.'s on my agenda!

Missed you all so much! & So Glad to be Back :smile:

Welcome back and glad to see you posting again.

Dawn, nice to see on prime,hope things are settled for you.

Back