Any Die Cast NSX's out there

I am looking for a few of the Acura/Honda die cast models to add to my collection if anybody has any that they would be willing to part with. I am only interested in the 1:18 scale versions from Kyosho or Jouef. Thanks to anyone who can help

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Thanks for the warning...care to tell us what happened?

My tip: don't buy from ebay seller draztkplaztk.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1784638720
was paid by paypal right after auction ended with "buy it now". I did received a thank you letter from VQP telling me the item will be send the next day after I paid it by PayPal. I waited 3 weeks but item never received. Seller didn't email me again before placed a non-pay notice on me. I then emailed back his thank you letter along with the paypal payment receipt.

I wasn't too happy about his service and we emailed to each other a few times yelling in "CAPITAL LETTERS". But still never received my kyosho nsx.

He then refund me back by paypal after he confirmed he missed my payment (and missed sending it). And told me he didn't want to deal with me. I was so angry that I had to place a negative feedback on him. He then placed a negative feedback on me within 5 minutes.

I then received an email yesterday from ebay telling me VQP notified ebay I forgo the transaction.

VQP does have the lowest price for the kyosho nsx on ebay. But my advise is spend a couple more dollar and buy from another seller (etoybug).

[This message has been edited by nsx2000 (edited 30 December 2002).]

eToyBugs has his share of problems too. I ordered a couple of Mustang models together (to save on shipping), and only received one. I had to order the other one separately, and paid extra $$$ on shipping as a result of the goofup.

Originally posted by JoeSchmoe:
try tower hobbies since they have a few to choose from.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0095P?FVSEARCH=nsx+1%2F18&FVPROFIL=++

At $46.99, just get it from TowerHobbies. Since you're in Ohio, you should get it real fast, as they are located in Illinois. Shipping should be at or less than the standard $8 - $10 vendors charge on eBay (outrageous), so you should be okay.

I've also received good service from Exoticar.com.

Both companies have provided me with safe, fast, and efficient service.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Thanks for the advice all. I would really like to get a hold of some of the more difficult colors like silver and orange. I now have the black, red, and white models. Thanks again for any help

Back