• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Canadian have a Engine Hatch Duct Garnish I can buy?

I broke off one of the fins on my stock Engine Hatch Duct Garnish a couple of years ago while I was drying my car.
Just jabbed it with my middle finger in a Kung Foo type fashion and snapped the little bugger off. Crazy!!!
Was wondering if anyone has one hanging around after changing out to something else.
Piece 21 in the attached photo
Thanks
Trev

Attachments

• Garnishgif.gif
    Garnishgif.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 128
I got one and sent you a PM :biggrin:

There should be quite a few for sale if you don't have any luck. DownForce produces a nice CF piece, and I imagine lots of guys will sell you their stock one.

Trev, I just bought a CF one so I guess if you need my old one its available.

PM me an offer...

I broke off one of the fins on my stock Engine Hatch Duct Garnish a couple of years ago while I was drying my car.
Just jabbed it with my middle finger in a Kung Foo type fashion and snapped the little bugger off. Crazy!!!
Was wondering if anyone has one hanging around after changing out to something else.
Piece 21 in the attached photo
Thanks
Trev

FWIW !
I cut my fins out sanded it down slightly and repainted with a trim paint,I actually liked it better that way.
May be an easy fix for you and definately a cleaner look,at least to my eyes !

Stacy

Shaddap! He's buying mine OK?!? :mad:

Now Now boys, theres enough of me and my money to go around for all of you!!!
lol
Trev

I bought Oyagi's so I am done with this thread and thanks to all.
Trev

Back