Another Newbie

Hi all...

After years of mere driving subsistance I just acquired one of the finest set of wheels made. 2000 NSX-T Silverstone/Onyx with 25657 miles on the clock. TLC card with original manual says it was first purchased by Linda W. Lee from Niello in Sacto, Ca on 5/16/00. If anyone has any info on JH4NA2164YT000108 I would appreciate hearing about it.

My compliments for this fine site. NSXPRIME was extremely helpful to me in my decision to bite the $ bullit and acquire this fine example of world class automotive art and engineering!

Vic

Let me be the first to say Congratulations on your new car!! Hope to see you around OC very soon (boy there seem to be alot of buyers in OC).

Be sure to check out the southwest forums for meets!

K

Thanks, NemesisX, for the congrats.

I'm looking forward to meeting other owners... both here in CA and in Az (I go back and forth between here and Bullhead City... now I'll enjoy the drive!)...

Thinking of making it to the Beach gathering at Huntington Beach on June 20...

Vic

congradulations!!! and welcome to the club...
come meet some of the other So Cal Xer's this Sunday for the Ortega/Palomar Run....no better way to break in the new X:D check the south western forums for more details...hope to see you there...congrats again on the new X.

BTW, did you get the one at South Coast Acura???

Timothyaw... thanks for the warm welcome. Yeppers... "no reason" rides with a reason... just for the thrill of the drive!

Ennesssex... thanks also for the warm welcome... the X sure is an upgrade to the best from either the 1964 Triumph Spitfire I used to SCCA slalom race, and the 1968 MBZ 280 SL I used to have.

91X... thanks also... Yep, that's the one... It took me a while to grind the deal, but I have nothing but good to say about the staff at South Coast Acura. Part of the deal was the installation of factory options not on the car already (6CD Changer and Remote Entry), both of which have been installed expertly, and a genuine NSX car cover. I won't disclose publicly what I got it for, out of courtesy to Mike, the salesman, Charlie, the sales manager and Matt, the owner (who also drives a pre 2002 NSX with 2002 lights and bumper/air dams retrofit), but it was a great deal :D

I'll be checking out the Ortega/Palomar run as you suggest... hope I can make it.

Vic

Welcome to the club. Make sure you join the NSXCA. I LOVE the silver. Great choice!

nothing wrong with that car at all...my favorite color!!!

I was just curious if it was the one we saw last month there at the South Coast Import event that was in the showroom...I guessed right:D

Beautiful car!!!

BTW, too bad you didn't make it to the Ortega/Palomar Run today...It was a blast!!! Look for some pictures in the picture gallery forums to see what you missed:p

Back