Another FX-TA-1 Build Underway

Coz

Legendary Member
Brad Simon's new build...
His first NSX :-)

FXMD TA-1 WB kit and full suspension upgrade now...
Motor coming soon.

Attachments

• Fitting 1.jpg
    Fitting 1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 420
  • Fitting 2.jpg
    Fitting 2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 407
  • Fitting 3.jpg
    Fitting 3.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 349
  • Fitting 4.jpg
    Fitting 4.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 385
not a huge fan of this kit, but im interested to see what it looks like in black :biggrin:

It is so funny how people opinions differ.... I love your car, It looks great. I respect the Sorcery kit a lot and know several people that have them. The FX kit is literally the ONLY kit I could ever actually do. No clue why but I am not a widebody type person.. To dramatic for me ( well used to be I guess ) The FX kit seems to keep the lines of the original car more. Which is I guess why I went with it over the others.

It is so funny how people opinions differ.... I love your car, It looks great. I respect the Sorcery kit a lot and know several people that have them. The FX kit is literally the ONLY kit I could ever actually do. No clue why but I am not a widebody type person.. To dramatic for me ( well used to be I guess ) The FX kit seems to keep the lines of the original car more. Which is I guess why I went with it over the others.

The FX kit for the 91-01 and the KS Madonna for the 02-05 are my choices. I'd personally LOVE to see the FX kit done on a white NSX.

When I first went Widebody, I almost got the Sorcery WB until I saw what Ken was working on.

Both WB kits are beauttiful and have a great look about them.

Last edited:
Almost done...

Attachments

• P2170001.jpg
    P2170001.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 205
  • P2170006.jpg
    P2170006.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 190
  • P2180013.jpg
    P2180013.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 216
Done....

Attachments

• Done 1.jpg
    Done 1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 314
  • Done 2.jpg
    Done 2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 297
  • Done 3.jpg
    Done 3.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 252
  • Done 4.jpg
    Done 4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 239
  • Done 5.jpg
    Done 5.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 233
  • Done 6.jpg
    Done 6.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 228
  • Done 7.jpg
    Done 7.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Done 8.jpg
    Done 8.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 188
  • Done 9.jpg
    Done 9.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 202
More and whats better than one sitting in your driveway :-)

Attachments

• Done 10.jpg
    Done 10.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Done 11.jpg
    Done 11.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Better Than One 1.jpg
    Better Than One 1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Better Than One 2.jpg
    Better Than One 2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 162
  • Better Than One 3.jpg
    Better Than One 3.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
I so badly want to see someone do a white one, with the NSX-R red interior, and a fantastic set of wheels on it. :)

The black one looks nice, it's just "too much black" for my taste and the wheels ruin it. Again, just my opinion.

It sure is a whole lot of black for sure. But that's what the owner wanted and got...

I would like to see a white one too....

You should build one :-)

I so badly want to see someone do a white one, with the NSX-R red interior, and a fantastic set of wheels on it. :)

The black one looks nice, it's just "too much black" for my taste and the wheels ruin it. Again, just my opinion.

It sure is a whole lot of black for sure. But that's what the owner wanted and got...

Eh, I'll stick with what I have and keep that money in my retirement funds. :)

I'm SO confused!.....are YOU building these for other owners? Who did the paint & prep?

FYI:....MY car is going to be pearl white......but it's going to have a big PINK wrench logo all over it....also some "electric-blue" graphic effects that actually light up!

You should come over & check-out my 7-car garage (full)....cold Coronas in the fridge!

Yes...
Myself and my buddy Ramon did everything.
I need to Dale.
Headed for Vista next week to finish the assembly on my new bottom end. When I get back I'll call you and we will get together.
Missed you at Chuckwalla, thought you were going to come out.

I'm SO confused!.....are YOU building these for other owners? Who did the paint & prep?

FYI:....MY car is going to be pearl white......but it's going to have a big PINK wrench logo all over it....also some "electric-blue" graphic effects that actually light up!

You should come over & check-out my 7-car garage (full)....cold Coronas in the fridge!

Back