Current bid: US $1,000,300.00 :eek:

I'll take it :biggrin:
but does the house come with it? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

jimmycinla said:
I gave it a little more.
$72,500,000
I think I'm going to get it !!

LOL :tongue:

Hahaha jimmy is the high bidder at 10,000,9999.0. When I saw it this morning it was at 15K. Poor dipsh!t just lost his sellers fee... probably used a stolen credit card too. I hope no one is stupid enough to fall for this guys crap after all those cancelled bids.

You've never been to Torquay then, The English Riviera complete with palm trees !! :)

steva44 said:
He says hes in england with the car, does anybody notice the palm trees in the back.. last time I took geography, I dont remember palm trees in england.

Awww, the auction has been canceled. Too bad, so sad.

I reported this auction to Ebay last night around 10~pm. The auction was canceled at 4am this morning. They responded fairly fast. Im impressed !

Im glad that in the last 8 hours of this auction, we all came together, bidded his auction into the stratosphere and he couldnt cancel our bids fast enough. His theory of having it priced at $100 would get a lot of attention, but our bids of over 100k, and one million dollars made it so that anyone who was interested in it, would look at the bid history and see how suspiscious it looks with hundreds of bid cancellations.

Good job fellas ! Hopefully this guy wont be back.

Modernceo said:
I reported this auction to Ebay last night around 10~pm. The auction was canceled at 4am this morning. They responded fairly fast. Im impressed !
I reported it an hour before I posted the thread, and who knows how many reported it before me...

Im glad that in the last 8 hours of this auction, we all came together, bidded his auction into the stratosphere and he couldnt cancel our bids fast enough.
That was fun. I would have liked to have been a fly on his wall. :tongue:

Back