another '05 sold

I thought I had #135 and I do. I know I didn't pay that price. You trying to give me a heart attack.

ok, I bet you the car is the same as this ahole guy here (consignment car??)http://www.blwilliamsllc.com/inventory/10.html

IMG_7769.jpg

IMG_7748.jpg

, but he probably didnt realize the car was sold by the owner till a few days ago...so his BS answer was "sold for near full asking price"

so this one sold for $68k right? unless your car is not #135....you tell me lol, I am pretty good about documenting this crap though lol

ok, I bet you the car is the same as this ahole guy here (consignment car??)http://www.blwilliamsllc.com/inventory/10.html

IMG_7769.jpg

IMG_7748.jpg

, but he probably didnt realize the car was sold by the owner till a few days ago...so his BS answer was "sold for near full asking price"

so this one sold for $68k right? unless your car is not #135....you tell me lol, I am pretty good about documenting this crap though lol

Thats my car. Sold for $68k. I bought it from the owner after he got it back from the consignment seller.

Thats my car. Sold for $68k. I bought it from the owner after he got it back from the consignment seller.

mystery solved. thanks for the update:) that consignment seller was a major ahole by the way lol....he hung up on me months back when the car was on ebay, he told me "youre not a serious buyer" and just simply hung up on me....

mystery solved. thanks for the update:) that consignment seller was a major ahole by the way lol....he hung up on me months back when the car was on ebay, he told me "youre not a serious buyer" and just simply hung up on me....

The guy I bought it from was very nice. He worked with us thru the whole deal which took around 7 weeks to complete thanks to insurance company delays, American Honda giving us issues on the title and delays on transport. He was very good thru the whole process. I called the consigner just after the car had gone back to the owner and he had just told me it was no longer for sale. The only thing that slowed me down was when I saw two different people advertising the same vin # car. I then got the story from the owner as to where he had the car up for sale first. I liked his price better than the advertised price.

Even that 05 blue automatic that was for sale asking 110k sold. I think it was Acura of Ocean in NJ that was selling it new but they finally sold it slightly used, very low mileage, for an asking of 90k.

Even that 05 blue automatic that was for sale asking 110k sold. I think it was Acura of Ocean in NJ that was selling it new but they finally sold it slightly used, very low mileage, for an asking of 90k.

The owner is on Prime and the price was no where close to $90K:wink:

Back