another '05 sold

Last edited:
Why:confused: I woul much rather drive it. Or own 2 and drive one most of the time.:biggrin:

Well, did you see what the last production corvette in 1967? sold for at Barrett-Jackson (only had delivery miles)?????

Plus, I already have a heavily modified NSX (147K miles) and a few other toys to drive as well. Just thought the last NSX in production might be seen as the most collectible. But I agree the temptation to drive it is hard to resist.

#209 Silver/Silver sold for full asking...$79.5k, 3.4k miles

I just picked up #23, silver/silver with 16K:biggrin: I'm up in the air as to drive it and sell the Red 05 or vice versa, such a difficult decision:biggrin:

I just picked up #23, silver/silver with 16K:biggrin: I'm up in the air as to drive it and sell the Red 05 or vice versa, such a difficult decision:biggrin:

Places subliminal message in Kid's head....sell Nytmare the Silver NSX IoI

Places subliminal message in Kid's head....sell Nytmare the Silver NSX IoI

You have dibs on the silver if your serious:wink:

someone subliminally gave me the VIN: JH4NA21655S000023 in case you wanted to run a carfax lol

Like I was going to drop that type of money, sight unseen on a car, half way across the country without even running a Carfax? Come on Bro, a little more credit. I have seen pictures:biggrin:

Like I was going to drop that type of money, sight unseen on a car, half way across the country without even running a Carfax? Come on Bro, a little more credit. I have seen pictures:biggrin:

lol, just thought Nytmare would want to run it also:) I get a kick out of this stuff..

p.s. theKid rules!!! would trust him 100% if I were buying a car from him. My 2 cents:smile:

How have been selling in the past?
Increase or decrease?

Anyone know how the 2004's are selling?

The $ is very low and even gets lower. So get prepared that some younger NSX's get exported from the US. This happened to Switzerland some time ago too. :wink:

I thought I had #135 and I do. I know I didn't pay that price. You trying to give me a heart attack.

hold up bro, I am then being given bad information....I will find out tonight and will update you.

p.s. you paid like $68k right?

dude, you should talk to Nytmare, he wants one....I know you were flirting with selling yours.

I have a 2005 Red/Camel 6 speed with about 6500 miles. I am ready to sell and would appreciate your opinions as to value.
Thanks

I have a 2005 Red/Camel 6 speed with about 6500 miles. I am ready to sell and would appreciate your opinions as to value.
Thanks

depends on condition, and if someone is looking for that particular color combo..

Back