Another 02+ conversion for sale!

Gil we should have a Houston farewell party for this car! Bring her down here and let the buyers wait, we are all dying to see the color and interior in person after you teased us with the repeated trips down here without her. :smile: I might even have my HREs in time for it. :eek:

+1 on this! I would like to see this car in person. Bring it down so we can take a look at it before it go!:smile:

Even better if we can all get to drive her.:biggrin:
Really want to see this car in person too. What a special car, hope the buyer is from TX so we still get to see it in TXGTG.

Cool, very nice wheels you just pick up! Congrat!
Just like myw, to see my car you must buy me a lunch/dinner. LOL:biggrin::tongue:.

I work weekend, so shoot me a pm and when you are in town. May be I can make it happen. Speaking of seeing the nsx, where is your pic?

thanks man i cant wait to go pick them up. buy you lunch to see your NSX.........DONE!! i hope your free cause i need to see your nsx to decide if the 02 conversion is for me in the future, if your not free ill come to your work place just to see it LOL. me and my gf still trying decided on wat weekend to go so ill let you know when im coming down.

no pictures of my nsx till i get a few things done to it, plus it's just a stock berlina black 95 with tien RA, discontinue advan connoisseur, rm exhaust with dual tips and factory seats redone in red leather. nothing special :biggrin:

Back