Annual Labor Day NSX BBQ is coming!!!

Annual NSX BBQ is coming-Save the Date!!

We're hoping to see many old friends and some new ones Sunday May 3rd at 1:00 pm in Trabuco Canyon, CA. Bring your best BBQ dish, side dish, salad or dessert and share with your friends. Mike and I will have the grills hot and the ice chests cool, look forward to seeing everyone again this year. PM me if you need a map or directions. Gil

1. Donna and Gil- Ice Chests and Ice
2. ?

Last edited:
Thanks John. Hope to see Tina, Shelby and yourself at the BBQ!

Am I still allow to join have fun in this outfit? I promise to not tease Tom regarding his thong :tongue:

Calvin, Your always welcome! Be nice to Tom, I think he's bringing the desserts. :biggrin:

We'll all look forward to seeing you on the 3rd!

Calvin, Your always welcome! Be nice to Tom, I think he's bringing the desserts. :biggrin:

We'll all look forward to seeing you on the 3rd!

I'll be there as a newb, with my sweetheart, and I, too, will bring dessert so go ahead and pick on Tom. He loves the attention.

BTW, I have not been looking at this thread for weeks, because it says Labor Day. I figured since Labor Day is Sept. 7th, I didn't need to plan to attend a BBQ yet. Memorial Day is May 25th. :confused: I bet if the title didn't say Labor Day, more people would look at the thread.

Patty (Kyras) and Jerry.

I'll be there as a newb, with my sweetheart, and I, too, will bring dessert so go ahead and pick on Tom. He loves the attention.

BTW, I have not been looking at this thread for weeks, because it says Labor Day. I figured since Labor Day is Sept. 7th, I didn't need to plan to attend a BBQ yet. Memorial Day is May 25th. :confused: I bet if the title didn't say Labor Day, more people would look at the thread.

Patty (Kyras) and Jerry.

OK!! :biggrin::biggrin: I've been beat up enought on my lack of humor. :redface:

I have heard from Ramon, Spike 235, Tom Ford and Tim Joy coming in from Phoenix. We're ready to rock and roll, we're are all the So Cal NSX members? :confused:

Hi Gil,

I current don't have my car (it's in the shop and soon to be at the "spa"), so that's my reason for not attending. Instead, I posted a road trip for Saturday, May 30th. I'll have my car back by then. :biggrin:

Ditto on your "Labor Day" posting. You know how people are with commiting to things. Post another thread so you can alter the title and reference this one. Just a suggestion. Have fun!

Steve

Hi Gil,

I current don't have my car (it's in the shop and soon to be at the "spa"), so that's my reason for not attending. Instead, I posted a road trip for Saturday, May 30th. I'll have my car back by then. :biggrin:

Ditto on your "Labor Day" posting. You know how people are with commiting to things. Post another thread so you can alter the title and reference this one. Just a suggestion. Have fun!

Steve

Steve, No car needed, come out enjoy. Should actually be a couple of BAD Chevelles attending also. See you there. Gil

If Ilya can make it, then I'm gonna bring some bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed jalapenos that can be popped onto the grill for a few minutes.

Also I got some great sausage to add in, see everyone no later then 1:00 pm. We'll have the grills hot early, be ready to "Q" my friends! Gil

That was a very enJOYable afternoon. :rolleyes: Thank you, Gil and Donna, for your hospitality. I'm glad to have met everyone and look forward to more occasions to hang out, together. I'm glad the girls liked my plates. It's a bonafide girl's NSX now.

Attachments

• IMG_2929 NSX butt_plate.jpg
    IMG_2929 NSX butt_plate.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 41
Back