• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Angeles Crest/Lake Arrowhead Drive on 7-26

LMR

Legendary Member
UPDATE:
The drive has been postponed due to fires closing parts of the route and then rain over the weekend that may have made the route not drivable. We will do this drive later in August.

Not to worry we have a drive on 8-2. See link below for details.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ar-(BlackRacerX)-on-8-2?p=1861663#post1861663

This is the BIG ONE

We are combining two fun drives into one big drive. Everyone knows how much fun Angeles Crest Hwy is and alot of you have been on our Lake Arrowhead drive in past years. This will be longest drive we have done so far. We will start at the begining of Angeles Crest Hwy in La Canada Flintridge and go all the way to highway 138 and continue to Lake Arrowhead to have lunch at the usual spot overlooking the lake.

The meeting spot will be at Taylor's Steak House parking lot, behind restaurant at 7:00 am and leaving promptly at 7:30. Address is 901 Foothill Blvd. La Canada Flintridge 91011

Post if you can go with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
3. nsxnemo (Nemo)
4. SeaSharp (Craig)
5. Track Addict (Jonathan) if he shows up
6. racer9x (Javier & ?)
7. akira3d (Eric)
8. jagtiger (Henry)
9. Greg-TT (Gregory)
10. comeonnow (Kin)

Last edited:
JC is going i'm going

My thoughts exactly.

JC has made more drives and meets this year than I have AND he had to buy and rebuild a car in the middle of the year.

Jon (Track Addict) aka the ghost who posts.

No passenger as of yet

Edited to fix what LMR dictated :tongue:

Last edited:
Would love to make it, maybe I can meet up somewhere in the middle...

Btw, saw a sneak peek of JC's NSX new look... Looks great!!!

I'm in.

akira3d (Eric)

Last edited:
aaaargh…one of the few Sundays I have to work all year. Would love to see you guys again, but no can do. Have fun, be safe!

Les please sign me up + 1 passenger
can't miss this one thanks ;)

Thanks guys, really glad to be back. What a nice drive to come back to. Sorry some of you can't make this one but there will be others/more.

Guess I'm going to have to change my avatar.....

I want to go. Let me check my spa schedule.

Better check your mani and pedi schedule as well.:tongue:

Let us know if you can fit this drive in.:smile:

I'm out... already have plans to watch surfers play with sharks at HB

( just drove this route yesterday and aside from some small rocks in the road it was awesome)

Last edited:
what should I check for or change out before a cruise like this.

Check your tire wear and pressure, oil level and have a full tank of gas.

Les, can you post a pic of the route map so I can maybe figure out a meet up spot ...7 am just doesn't work for me and my schedule:redface: maybe just do the Arrowhead portion with y'all ...

Les, can you post a pic of the route map so I can maybe figure out a meet up spot ...7 am just doesn't work for me and my schedule:redface: maybe just do the Arrowhead portion with y'all ...

You can meet us at the McDonalds at I-15 and 138. We'll be there around 9:30.

Back