ANDY V and ME

Ok Andy Now where were we? Was it the Mobile1 sticker or the Carbon Fiber Kleenex dispenser? Did we offend Shell Oil or was it the Snuggles Tissue Bear? Refresh my memory or at least build up my reputation points

Armando

You idiot......it is Mobil 1, not Mobile 1. Last I checked, you are not in Alabama. Refresh your memory? With your martinis and my margaritas, we are lost souls. You don't need help from me, your reputation is sterling. :tongue: I dunno, maybe MJ got offended and the other posts were deleted because of that. Wow, not like he hasn't offended anyone. Kisses, Mark. :smile:

Listen here "MR CHEMICAL ENGINEER" just because you dont have to paint the walls in your house because of all the diplomas that you have hanging there dosent mean that I have to spell Mobile Mobil your way. Besides I dont have spell check, I had to go outside my MobileHome to see how it is spelled.

Armando

Ryanmcd2 said:
2 peas in a pod here.

Careful Ryan - you and I have had our "discussions" before.......we could make it three peas. :smile:

Joel said:
We don't wanna hear your dirty laundry.

Than don't listen.....besides, we are just funning. But you did not recognize a joke by Armando in another thread, so I can see how you didn't see this as a joke either.

AndyVecsey said:
Than don't listen.....besides, we are just funning. But you did not recognize a joke by Armando in another thread, so I can see how you didn't see this as a joke either.

I was being sarcastic. See you didn't see it either, SO THERE! :wink:

And As Always.....

.....govern yourself accordingly !!!!

Re: And As Always.....

AndyVecsey said:
.....govern yourself accordingly !!!!

I could not have said it any better. Well let me rephrase that for those that cant understand. "I could not have written this any better" lest they think that they can actualy hear this stuff.

Armando

Re: And As Always.....

Hey andy your so good, No Armando your so good, no Andy your so good, no Armando your sooo good, No Andy YOUR Soooo Good! :D It's like the AA group for the Basch charger lol

MiamieNeSeX said:
I could not have said it any better. Well let me rephrase that for those that cant understand. "I could not have written this any better" lest they think that they can actualy hear this stuff.

Armando

Hi, my name is Mark, and I'm a recovering user of natural aspiration. I used to be NA, but I became obsessed with not having 'Vettes loom large in my mirror at the track. Now, I have a problem with Basch Boost. Is it in the fuel timing or the bare copper wires I have twisted together in my Split Second Black Box? I think I'll put one of those Vortex-turbine thingies made from that light weight roto-molded plastic in my intake to pick up a few pounds of boost. Then, I can focus on dialing in my air fuel ratio to an unwavering, comfy, 12.45-12.55, but only after a few margatinis. They blur the line between lean and rich. :biggrin:

the nsxnut said:
Hi, my name is Mark, and I'm a recovering user of natural aspiration. I used to be NA, but I became obsessed with not having 'Vettes loom large in my mirror at the track. Now, I have a problem with Basch Boost. Is it in the fuel timing or the bare copper wires I have twisted together in my Split Second Black Box? I think I'll put one of those Vortex-turbine thingies made from that light weight roto-molded plastic in my intake to pick up a few pounds of boost. Then, I can focus on dialing in my air fuel ratio to an unwavering, comfy, 12.45-12.55, but only after a few margatinis. They blur the line between lean and rich. :biggrin:

Sooner or later they fall into the grip of "The Dark Side" :biggrin:

Only you can prevent premature detonation.
vader.jpg

Armando

Back