• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Amazing "Driving Ambition" Experience

It is all began when I decided to build a new motor and a turbo kit for my car. At the time I had a stock motor with 130K miles on it and the Basch Supercharger. The set up was making 415 HP. It was a time to refresh a motor and I always wanted more power. I talked to couple vendors who had a lot of knowledge in building motors for NSX. I chose the one who was easiest to communicate with and in my opinion had the most knowledge in what I need. That guy was Shad from Driving Ambition.

Amount of information and support that I got from him even before I brought my car to his shop was incredible. During the time of building the motor and setting up my turbo kit, Shad was explaining every step in little details and the work he performed was simply outstanding.

He treated my car like I would treat my own (and I am very picky person when it gets to my car). The most valuable thing that I got from Shad is the information that was provided to me free of charge (now I can build race-winning car myself, based on the info provided).

After I got my car back, the car looked like it was just taken off showroom floor except it had 650 HP and 500 pounds of torque.

Shad would come with me to number of track events to make sure the car is running to my satisfaction from A-Z without even asking for reimbursement for spending days adjusting my car at the truck.

The last incredible experience I had with Driving Ambition was at Red Line Time Attack at Laguna Seca when on practice run Saturday afternoon I blew up my transmission. I was able to locate used transmission in San Francisco which I brought back to Laguna Seca on Saturday evening around 9 p.m. Shad and Ryan from Driving Ambition spent 4 hours replasing my transmission in the rain. And even though the guys were soaking wet from the rain Shad did not put the car on the ground until he finished everything and even cleaned the engine after working on it.

They did their job (hard part) well and I did the easy part winning in the Street RWD Class next day.
I have no words to describe my appreciation to Shad and Ryan from Driving Ambition. I am totally convinced that they are simply the Best in what they do. And as long as I am in the car busines they will be my mechanics.

THANK YOU DRIVING AMBITION

Back