Am I nuts for liking this NSX?

Personally.....LOVE the car.

....but it would look TERRIBLE in silver...

lol

I really like this kit as well. Although I really like the NSX R color matched 02 headlights more. I came across some videos on you tube of this car as well. Tommy Kaira's website also has some cool photos with a black background, but for some reason I have a hard time viewing them. I was able to find download other photos of the kit from their website a while ago.

NSX-RR_tilt_Rear NEW_800.jpgNSX-RR magnification Rear NEW_800.jpgNSX-RR_Front NEW_800.jpgNSX-RR_Rear NEW_800.jpgNSX-RR_side NEW_800.jpgNSX-RR_side step NEW_800.jpgNSX-RR_tilt_Front NEW_800.jpg
NSX-RR magnification Front NEW_800.jpgNSX-RR magnification R wing NEW_800.jpg

Personally.....LOVE the car.

....but it would look TERRIBLE in silver...

lol

Yeah it should be black... where every line is a blob like that creature in "invasion from mars". LOL

OK... your turn.... :D

Last edited:
How about a smaller version of the gurney flap ...?

Have the side flow from the sideplates and project to half the length\height of the Tommykaira version ...

I really like this kit as well. Although I really like the NSX R color matched 02 headlights more. I came across some videos on you tube of this car as well. Tommy Kaira's website also has some cool photos with a black background, but for some reason I have a hard time viewing them. I was able to find download other photos of the kit from their website a while ago.

View attachment 98145View attachment 98148View attachment 98149View attachment 98150View attachment 98151View attachment 98152View attachment 98153
View attachment 98146View attachment 98147

Wow! I think this summer might be end up being bad on my wallet......

Back