Am I missing something here or is this Modena priced low?

1999 Ferrari : 360 Modena Coupe
1999 Ferrari 360 Modena Coupe European 6-spd Item # 1873665585
Item located in: Passenger Vehicles : Ferrari : All Models
Currently US $111,100.00 (reserve not yet met)
Buy It Now for US $119,250.00
This option disappears
once the reserve price is met.

Time left 4 days, 5 hours +

Started Nov-27-02 09:46:00 PST
ends Dec-04-02 09:46:00 PST

Seller (rating) dallasexotics(0)
(View seller's feedback )
(View seller's other items )
(Ask seller a question )

High bid r-mode(80)

# of bids 5 ( bid history )
Location Dallas, TX
Country United States

Payment See item description for payment methods accepted
Shipping Buyer pays actual shipping charges. Seller ships internationally (worldwide).

Revise item Seller, you may lower your price during the listing. Learn More.
Revise your item.

(mail this auction to a friend)
Watch this item

· 10700 Miles · 8 - Cyl.
· 2 doors · Manual transmission
· Used · Clear title
· Yellow Exterior - Black Interior

Options
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· Air Conditioning · Power Locks · Leather Seats
· Power Windows · Driver Airbag · Anti Lock Brakes
· Passenger Airbag · CD Player

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding. Auction currency is U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise noted.

1999 Ferrari 360 Modena Coupe European 6-spd
Vehicle Description

Ladies and gentlemen, Autolink brings you this gorgeous 1999 Ferrari 360 Modena coupe European model. It has a sharp color combination; yellow on a black leather interior. The vehicle has a 6-speed manual transmission as well as a CD changer. This Ferrari is in immaculate condition from bumper to bumper inside and out. There are a few minor rock chips on the front, but thats all. The VIN# for this vehicle is ZFFYR51B000117160. The reserve is low so bid on it today! If this particular vehicle does not interest you, please visit our website: www.autolinkdallas.com and view our large INVENTORY or give us a call. We are probably the best place to buy a pre-owned exotic in the USA. Come by or call us to see our competitively priced trade-ins: FERRARI, MERCEDES-BENZ, BMW, LAMBORGHINI, PORSCHE, JAGUAR, LEXUS, HUMMER, ETC. We probably have your wanted car in TODAY, and remember, our 7,000+ customers can’t be wrong! If you have ANY questions, please call Sam ANYTIME at 972-484-2400 or his mobile at 214-208-3008. Good Luck!

Vehicle Condition

It is in excellent conditon with no damage history or paint work.

Terms of Sale

Please bid on this vehicle only if you are a serious buyer. We accept wire transfers, money orders, and cashier's check for payment methods. Autolink is willing to ship this vehicle anywhere for customer satisfaction. We also provide you with financing or leasing for this vehicle. Autolink reserves the right to retail this vehicle and end the auction early at anytime. Thank you and happy bidding!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on a picture to enlarge

Supersize Picture

Supersize Picture

Supersize Picture

Supersize Picture

Supersize Picture

Supersize Picture

Free Counters powered by Andale!

Payment Details
Deposit due at purchase US $1,000.00

Learn more about checkout

Payment Instructions
We accept money orders, cashiers checks, and wire transfers. Buyer pays actual shipping charges and seller ships internationally. A deposit must be made immediately after this auction with a credit card. Payment arrangements must be made within 48hr's of the auction. Also, we may end this auction early and retail the vehicle at anytime. Please call Sam ANYTIME at 972-484-2400 or his mobile 214-208-3008. Thank you!

Ferrari : 360 Modena
Item # 1873665585

Bid Buy

Current bid: US $111,100.00
(reserve not yet met)
Bid increment: US $100.00

Your maximum bid:
(Minimum bid: US $111,200.00 )

Buy It Now for US $119,250.00 each
Learn more
This option disappears
once the reserve price is met.

eBay will bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid , which is kept secret from other eBay users. This is called proxy bidding . Buy It Now ends this listing. It's only available before bidding starts on an item. Learn more
Your bid or purchase is a contract - Buy or place a bid only if you're serious about the item. If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller.
We recommend these easy-to-use services...
· An Inspection Solution vehicle inspection gives buyers peace of mind and sellers a competitive edge. Click here to learn more or schedule now.
· Get a FREE Carfax Lemon Check .
· Safe and affordable vehicle shipping from DAS.
How Bidding Works
1. Register if you haven't already.
2. Read feedback left by others about this seller .
3. Read Payment and Shipping terms.
4. Contact the Seller if you have a question.
5. Make a Bid.

Home Browse Sell Enthusiasts Search Services Help
Copyright © 1995-2002 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy .

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

It's because that 360 is Euro-spec. Euro-spec ones are cheaper than US-spec ones since they are often imported directly by different vendors. US-spec ones are a bit pricier and harder to find. At least, this is what I was informed by other 360 owners.

Originally posted by Tiger740:
It's because that 360 is Euro-spec. Euro-spec ones are cheaper than US-spec ones since they are often imported directly by different vendors. US-spec ones are a bit pricier and harder to find. At least, this is what I was informed by other 360 owners.

I noticed the euro spec.Whats the cost to convert?
It's already here in the US ,so I'd imagine that eliminated international shipping.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

What I was informed was that those ones are already converted into US-spec (speedos, and emissions, and etc.). However, the complication is the warranty related issues (well.., at least, that's what I heard), and obviously, resale value. I will talk to my friends about this to be sure
smile.gif

MYNSX, i bought a us spec for this very reason, the conversion is around 40 grand and most ferrari dealers wont warranty anything on a eurospec model. I spent 160k for mine and ive seen them as low as 140-150 now.

They are right about the warranty issues. Do yourself a BIG favor and get a US-spec. We all know that these cars are not exactly the most reliable
smile.gif

Back