aluminum jacks for $129.99@Costco

I just did a run to the Fremont Costco to get some milk for the kids and low and behold they are selling racing jacks for $129.99! This is a great price and I wished that I had waited to buy mine. Oh well, at least maybe some NSX'ers will get a good deal on a jack this Christmas. :)

Otto

Last edited:
Good catch. But not all Costco stores carry this item.

Also note that Harbor Freight has now introduced one that has 3" clearance instead of their 3.5" for $99. But after carefully reading the description, it's not the Rapid pump type. For $40 savings I guess it's worth it even more.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91039

Happy Holidays

PS: I too have to make a run to Costco for food of course :p

See, the Costco business model at work again. Go to Costco for a couple items valued at less than $10, leave the store buying $100 - $200 worth of stuff you weren't expecting to get. :p

It's no wonder they don't have an express (1 - 2 items only) line.

-Randy

FuryNSX said:
See, the Costco business model at work again. Go to Costco for a couple items valued at less than $10, leave the store buying $100 - $200 worth of stuff you weren't expecting to get. :p

It's no wonder they don't have an express (1 - 2 items only) line.

-Randy

I've actually gotten out of Costco with spending only $1.50 for a quick lunch, but that is a rare occassion. Most of the time I leave there with a nice $500-$1000 receipt.

Great observation Randy.

Hrant said:
Good catch. But not all Costco stores carry this item.

Also note that Harbor Freight has now introduced one that has 3" clearance instead of their 3.5" for $99. But after carefully reading the description, it's not the Rapid pump type. For $40 savings I guess it's worth it even more.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91039

Happy Holidays

PS: I too have to make a run to Costco for food of course :p

DOH! Yet another cheaper and lower jack. Hmm, if I crank down my Teins another half and inch, maybe I can justify another jack. <lol>

Otto

DocL said:
I've actually gotten out of Costco with spending only $1.50 for a quick lunch, but that is a rare occassion.
Hmmm, that sounds like one of those cool $1.50 Hot Dog and a Soda lunches. :D But I'm only able to do that when the eating area is outside. :p

FuryNSX said:
Hmmm, that sounds like one of those cool $1.50 Hot Dog and a Soda lunches. :D But I'm only able to do that when the eating area is outside. :p

You ever try their ice cream bar hand-dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with almonds all for $1.75? [size=+2]HUGE![/size]

It's practically a meal on a stick!

Back