ALMS Lime Rock July 7th

Having just bought my NSX a few weeks ago, I just paid for my membership today. I am thinking of attending this event. Does anyone know when the deadline is?

No set deadline per se but the event is expected to sell out so it is wise to rsvp asap. Half of the available slots were taken within the first week of registration.

Deadline Update

Peter has indicated that the deadline for registration will be June 1 because the tickets need to be mailed in time for the event. However, we anticipate that the event will sell out long before that date so don't delay - two thirds of the spots are already taken.

p.s. This is a rain or shine event so if anyone was going to ask the question "what happens if it rains?" the answer will be "you will get wet". But on a drier note, we will have a hospitality tent with a tv live feed.

How much are tickets? And is there an additional fee to park your car in the Acura corral?

Event already over 80% filled so don't wait until the close-out date to sign up because it looks like registrations will all be booked before the deadline arrives.

Back