Almost finished!!! What do you think??

Cars almost done...still need the GT500 wing, rear spats, wide front fenders and a little more interior work.

What do you guys think?? (sorry about poor pic quality but they're on my digital camera/camcorder and the pics on that thing SUCK. I'll get some better ones soon!)

Oh and the side skirts were molded in BEAUTIFULLY by Mad Mods in Oakland Park, Fl...what an awesome job they did!!

468153_30_full.jpg

468153_31_full.jpg

468153_32_full.jpg

OLD TAITEC HOODS ROCK!! ;)
468153_34_full.jpg

Looks pimp...my suggestion, paint the car, black hides too many lines and wasting lines on a NSX is a terrible thing to waste. :biggrin:

Like everything but the side skirts...JMO

NSX 3.0 said:
Like everything but the side skirts...JMO

The lighting there i guess makes those sides bulge alot...they're actually pretty flush and i really like em, but to each their own :)

I had a guy in an M3 stop me at a light last night and talk to me for the whole duration of red telling me how much he loved my car and how awesome it looked :) God i love these cars!!!

You say the side skirts are molded in, molded to the body? If it is molded then how do you think you'll take the front fender off?

Veleno said:
You say the side skirts are molded in, molded to the body? If it is molded then how do you think you'll take the front fender off?

They will cut them off to put on the front fenders. They're also going to paint the car long beach blue when they do this. Its molded on with fiberglass.

I'm going to try and get some new pics because these ones make the side skirts look like they stick out 6 inches from the body and that just looks down right ricey.

Brian2by2 said:
Cars almost done...still need the GT500 wing, rear spats, wide front fenders and a little more interior work.

Just curious which front fenders and rear spats are you planning on using? I recall you talking about problems with your front bumper being too low...what are you going to do to protect it? Maybe canards or a carbon fiber splitter?

Your NSX looks very nice. Have you thought about JGTC mirrors or maybe filling in the oval hole in the front of the front bumper?

The car looks great, I like everything except the future wing... leave it stock... much cleaner look.

I like it very much, but something seems to be missing from the rear. Like, the sides and front make it seem a lot lower, then it goes back up in the rear...maybe a rear diffuser will help that out - I'm not sure. Other than that SMALL thing, the car looks beautiful!

Your project is coming along nicely. I'd suggest a set of rear spats to balance out the look of the car. After that, a big a$$ wing would be perfect, IMO. I know many hate that look but I like it. Burnup makes a wing that is big but not HUGE and not ricey like the GT500 and others. Keep up the good work! PS, I noticed the FL tags. What part of the state are you in? This weekend we're having a social event in the Orlando area. For details go to www.nsxflorida.com. Hope to see you and your black beast at a get together soon! :biggrin:

Back