Originally posted by Ryanmcd2:
Why is she kissing the car?

Who cares? She's hot!
biggrin.gif

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock [503 RWHP, 545 RWTQ]

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

Man, allan's head must be huge after reading all these comments about his wife and his cars..

Its great being able to wake up in the mornings and figure out which car to drive. But its like everything else, your never happy. I look in the garage hoping to see a Pagani Zonda, and a Lambo Murcielago in there.

Originally posted by ALLAN:
Its great being able to wake up in the mornings and figure out which car to drive. But its like everything else, your never happy. I look in the garage hoping to see a Pagani Zonda, and a Lambo Murcielago in there.

Thanks. Is it a big worry about keeping the cars in as good condition as possible? For example, no driving in the rain, worry about door dings, etc..?

Maybe i will get another Nsx Effer, who knows? Not for now though.

I wont drive the lambo in the rain, and i wont park it anywhere i cant see it, and i wont leave it outside unattended. The other cars, i still take car of, park for away, bit am far less worried about.

Maybe i will get another Nsx Effer, who knows? Not for now though.

I bought BM 4 ( ...thanks again Scott!) and if you go for another NSX you should take a look for a turbo upgrade and longitudinal engine layout.
The GT1 NSX is simply awesome, in the Mc Laren F1 performance range...but not a real road car though. But I would sacrifice some tenths in performance to get in a GT1 NSX the full luxury cockpit...

I wont drive the lambo in the rain, and i wont park it anywhere i cant see it, and i wont leave it outside unattended. The other cars, i still take car of, park for away, bit am far less worried about.

These are the real drawbacks of owning exotic cars. From outside it could seem to be only fun but having that kind of car implies also some responsabilities. I behave the same for my NSX...

The only true freedom is freedom from the hearts desires, and the only true happiness this way lies.

Originally posted by steveny:
The only true freedom is freedom from the hearts desires, and the only true happiness this way lies.

Damn thats deep brotha!!!

Good show Allan... I'm surprised, you didn't even pick up all *that* many aholes on that thread.

hoping to see a Pagani Zonda...

But then you would have to stare at that God-awful central dash binnacle, which looks like a 1948 shortwave radio made by the very worst Eastern Bloc country.

4292-1.jpg

Pagani doodles too much for his own good. Who wants a car that has Pee Wee's Conky embedded into the dashboard....

conky.jpg

Save your money and get a McLaren F1.

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
1976 Honda Accord 5 spd, 3 door Blue/Blue
1977 Honda Accord - Custom - Under Construction
1986 Chevy Suburban
http://homepage.mac.com/jimanders/PhotoAlbum1.html

[This message has been edited by Jimbo (edited 15 December 2002).]

I dont like the Mclaren at all. Ive seen the Pagani upclose and i really liked the dash, very cool. It does look weird in the picture, but seeing it upclose and personal is a whole other story.

You actually like the dash? LOL!

It's surprising and a shame that Pagani got so much of the car right, but blew it on excessive and overwrought details.

And it's more than the "Conky" dashboard. It's the circles inside of circles inside of circles silly rear exhaust outlets. There's so many "exposed" screw head design examples all over the car.

------------------
1986 Chevy Suburban

LOL!!

Plan 9 from Planet Zonda!

------------------
1986 Chevy Suburban

Well Jimbo, i guess what makes the world go round is different opinions. Im sure many people would disagree on your choice of customizing a 77 Honda Accord, or even being seen in a 76 Accord, but thats what you like and your entitled to your opinion. My opinion is that the Zonda, is the Worlds best Exotic Car, in every catagory.

Back