Air Filter Box

How much does the whole Air Filter Box usually cost? I called my local Acura dealer shop and it cost $1,260. Is that about right or no? Please share advice..............:frown:

How much does the whole Air Filter Box usually cost? I called my local Acura dealer shop and it cost $1,260. Is that about right or no? Please share advice..............:frown:

Why don't you just buy aftermarket then? That is nuts!

I had an aftermarket K&N on but I need to smog the car and the station won't do it without the stock Air Filter Box. I don't have my stock one anymore.

I bought one for $50 from a Prime member a couple of months ago.
Just keep your eyes open in the "for sale" area. Many users go for aftermarket systems and dump their OEM cheap.

Welcome to Prime RobinFrench...I was just in Omaha over Christmas to visit my Mom.:smile: I grew up across the river in Council Bluffs.

Let's see some pics of your NSX...looking forward to a new thread. (Hing Hint :biggrin: )

borrow it from a fellow nsxer.

i lent mine out to a customer so they can pass smog. :smile:

im sure someone in your area would do that same favour or just find a COOL smog tech. maybe tip him 20$ after the fact :)

I have one if you are interested. Almost new condition.

Back