After a 2+ year search, I've finally found her...

TypeS rims anyone got a pic of them? Not sure if I have seen them before probably have but refresh me.

Hey Guys,

I am planning to replace the two rear tires. I was going to order the Bridgestone Potenza re010 245/40RZ17. Do you have any other recommendations that would be better than these? Thanks.

I have the RE760's and very happy with them. Check out the link below from tire rack:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=UHP

Lots of opinions by using search function for tires. I'd have all 4 tires the same. I believe the 010's are pretty sticky, hence the short life. Good luck....

Very Nice, Congratulations. Would love to own a Zanardi someday.

Nice find. Glad you made it happen.

Get the wheels back to OEM. Now. :cool:

Nice find. Glad you made it happen.

Get the wheels back to OEM. Now. :cool:

Hi Jason,

You know me!! I am already on it!!! I will likely have to shell out $4500 for a new set, and hope to get as much as I can from the chrome set. The other route would be to find a high end metal shop, sand blast the chrome off, and repaint with original OEM paint. The trick is to confirm the actual color code. I am told it is the color code NH537, for washi grey. But no one has been able to confirm. If I can not confirm the color code, I have no choice but by a factory set.

with Ken help also, I am set to get a new chin spoiler. I really do want her back to original factory settings.

warm regards,

Car looks cool ~ but what's more impressive is if that is your house in the backdrop? :)

:smile: Thank you, but that is nothing! you should see the photo of my daughter! I am so very blessed! After the important stuffs; house, wedding, honeymoon, wife's ring, and a beautiful daughter, I figure it was time for MY turn.. :biggrin:

if daugther is As amazing as you say Share a pic!!! LOL

her with the NSX I mean... and post it in the Girls with NSX section.

lol

if daugther is As amazing as you say Share a pic!!! LOL

her with the NSX I mean... and post it in the Girls with NSX section.

lol

Shawn,

That is already in the work!! But not sure about the Girls with NSX section! My previous avatar was a photo of my daughter!! :smile:

Congratulations. Nice looking car and home.

Back