Aerotect Clear Bra Installed

MEGA BUMP are these dudes still in business?

FYI... i am in the process of instaling Avery Nano clear bra on my ENTIRE car and doing it myself.... not too hard to do, have only messed up one panel (drivers door)that i had to re-do.... its not a PERFECT install, but you would be hard pressed to see the minor imperfections without getting VERY up close.... and most of them are in areas not seen anyways (ie, the undersides).... when all is said and done, my entire car will be wrapped for a cost of less that $1000.00.... and thats including the extra i had to buy to redo the (drivers door) that i screwed up.... BTW, i watched a ton of youtube videos on how to install this stuff.... it's pretty easy once you get the tricks down (stretching)... i bought a bulk roll and custom cut each panel.... and cutting on the car is NOT difficult at all.... you just score the material very lightly with an exacto knife and then peal the excess away.... the trick is to only make 3-4 cuts with the blade and then change it out.... i have gone thru at least 50 so far.... the other main trick is to keep the car and materail ALWAYS very wet with the wqater and soap solution... even if you dont get ALL the water squegeed out, all you have to do is use a diabetics syring and needle to SUCK out the water that was left behind.... anyways, if anyone wants anymore info, feel free to PM me and i will be glad to help.... i would also help out anyone in the Sacramento area looking to do this themselves also....

Dave

Back