• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AEM Infinity options and kits for NSX by DMS Performance

I've had some friends that had their AEM infinities bricked due to some sort of software glitch. Some NSX owners and some s2000 owners. Have you run into anything like this? I'd like to upgrade from my Series 1 to the Infinity system but need the reliability since I drive my car A LOT!

I use it in my NSX which I drive a lot and for almost two years without issues. The customer I used to develop the kit for the NSX a long time ago is still driving his to this day. (he drives year round) I have tuned almost 20 Infinity systems on multiple platforms (6 NSXs) and have not had an issue with "bricking" I know there were a few instances in which people kept cycling key on/off/on multiple times and also bad ignition switches that kept the ecu from powering down and causing a no fire scenario. A disconnect/reconnect of the battery/fuse and everything was fixed. People have inquired several times to me asking me about "bugs" and with the feedback I've been getting from shops who know how to tune them (including myself and Chris Miller racing) there are no issues. Hope this helps

Thanks! I definitely want this over my Series 1. The startup is not as good, and my idle hunts every now and then since it doesn't have full control.

Back