• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Advan RS-D now available included new finishes

The big brake offset should according to the manufacture. However, we are going to test this to make sure.

cheers,
-- Chris
Are the "big brake offset" versions different than we're talking about? I'm assuming the bbk version has a smaller lip? can you help clarify?

For us guys who like big lip, i'm wondering if this can be the best of both worlds.

The only difference is the front wheel. They are available in two offsets:

+45 - clears Brembo, AP Racing, Racing Brake
+37 - clears all above + Stoptech (awaiting in house test fit to confirm)

The lip size on these two are identical.

The rear size on all applications is the same.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Are the "big brake offset" versions different than we're talking about? I'm assuming the bbk version has a smaller lip? can you help clarify?

For us guys who like big lip, i'm wondering if this can be the best of both worlds.
LOL, that would include me.:biggrin:

Yes, in my experience, this is the only wheel which gives you a big lip, but will still clear big brakes like Brembo.

regards,
-- Chris

Hey Chris, are these wheels lighter than the Volk TE7's, in 18/19 combo? I also wondering if they are lighter than the Iforged Rev's 18/19 combo i currently have on my widebody? thanks:biggrin:

I was the lucky one to pick up these wheels! I'm still waiting for them to arrive, but when they do, I will post pics.

Sweet post up some pictures - I'd love to see! I bought these wheels as well but have to wait :redface:

would these fit nsx with brembo indy bbk kit?

hi Jeff --

Yes, these wheels definitely clear Brembo Indy Brake Kits.

thank you,
-- Chris

so the offset i need is the same on the oem brakes and indy bbk right. (what i meant was with the BBK it just change the brakes and i still have the same offset as before i did the BBK)

so the offset i need is the same on the oem brakes and indy bbk right. (what i meant was with the BBK it just change the brakes and i still have the same offset as before i did the BBK)

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking, however, this wheel fits your brakes. The brake kit will not change your offset.

-- Chris

Back